I conclude you are following this article because you have several questions that has been running through your mind about blogging, especially in 2022 that you’ve made up your mind to enter the blogging business.
Though there are a thousand and one questions to ask and answer about blogging, I am going to treat the most relevant ones in this article.
So without much ado let’s go straight into the business of the day.
How would I get everything rolling with publishing content to a blog?
Let’s hope by now you’ve already had your blog up and running, and the biggest task now is how to start publishing contents on that blog.
The worst mistake you would be making at this point is jumping on any topic that comes into your head.
You don’t have to start posting randomly to your blog, because if you do you will be getting the online robots that attains to SEO confused, and in so doing it will take a considerably long time for you to start ranking for any keyword, and in so doing begin to get traffic flowing into your blog.
So the best answer to this question is for you to stick to a particular niche and publish articles that concerns that niche.
It will be a good idea to stick to a niche you know, it might be from your profession, or anything you naturally have an idea of.
Never attempt to depend on too much research in order to come up with an article, else the article on your blogs will have less value.
You must also avoid the copy and paste attitude, else you will be caught in plagiarism, and you wont be to monetize your blog with Google AdSense for example.
Sticking to a particular niche will give you an authority and make your blog pop up on top of search results when people are searching for those topics you have published.
How regularly would it be a good idea for me to blog?
The more article you publish on your blog will increase your chances of ranking on search engines, and in so doing attract much traffic to your blog.
And for this reason you should create a time table for pubishing contents on your blog, and that time table must meet up with the number of post that will help you get noticed as fast as possible.
Publishing a minimum of 3 articles a day might be a great way to start.
And I want you to note that publishing everyday will give you a greater advantage than publishing a hundred posts in a day that sums up with the number of post you would have published for that period of time.
Thus, at your leisure time, you can write those articles and save them up on your device, then publish 3 of them per day.
What do I blog about?
Below are the 5 ways you can get topics, depending on your niche to blog about.
- At the time when you don’t have the slightest idea of what you can blog about, go to Google search engine and input for blog topics in your niche. You can then pick the keywords to blog about.
- Join LinkedIn groups that corresponds with your niche and look at what others are posting about, pick those intriguing ones and blog about it.
- Go to other social media platforms or forums and see the questions and answers people are throwing about based on your niche. Use those idea to create blog topics that will catch people’s interest.
- Go to your Google analytics and see the posts that are starting to bring traffic to your blog, and use your results to expand not on those topics, and in so doing you will create authority and gain traffic from that topic.
- Keep your ears to the ground while you go about your daily life and hear what people are talking about. Or might be something you read or view, a thought in a gathering, a remark from a client. Simply compose the feature for the thought in your blog at the earliest opportunity. That way when the time has come to blog you’ll have a rundown of topics to blog about.
How would I attract traffic to my blog?
There are basically two ways of attracting traffic to a blog, one is paid and one is free. We call the latter organic traffic.
Organic traffic is the best way to bring traffic to a blog since it won’t involve you spending any dime.
But the truth of the matter is that, it I’ll take a considerable long time before you start to get traffic organically coming to your blog.
So while starting a new blog ensure you set aside a little budget to enable you promote your site.
The easiest way of doing this is to look for a topic on your blog that has a good title and composition, share that article on either your Facebook or Instagram account, and then run Ads.
You can also utilize Google Ads, or other advertising agencies like Adsterra or Propeller Ads to help you bring traffic to your blog.
How would I bring in cash from my blog?
There are six different ways I am aware of to bring in cash from your blog:
1) Advertising. This won’t work for almost 100% of all bloggers on the grounds that the traffic essentially isn’t sufficiently incredible.
2) Affiliate joins (for instance connects to books on Amazon). Each time someone clicks and gets, you get a little compensation out. This additionally won’t work for almost 100% of all bloggers since (you got it) the traffic must be tremendous to bring in any huge cash.
3) Re-purposing your blog content. Numerous bloggers have collected blog entries to make books, digital books and other substance they can sell in various manners.
4) Sponsored posts. Connection hungry SEO advertisers are anxious to pay individuals to add interfaces or even whole bits of content to a blog. When you do that, you transform your blog into an advertisement. Individuals do it. I will not. Ever.
5) Selling adjoining items. I have no designs to adapt my blog straightforwardly, however I’m trusting that individuals who love the free substance will uphold me by purchasing nearby items on my site like my Social Media From Scratch video instructional exercises, books, or moment training administrations.
6) Indirect deals. This is the methodology behind my blog. I need to make incredible substance that will make individuals need to employ me as a specialist, go to their office to show a class, or give a discourse to their affiliation. My blog is fundamentally my showcasing system.
Alright, so there are a few responses for you. I’m certain I missed a ton, and of course, you will give some more extraordinary thoughts in the remark area. Your turn!