This 19 Wednesday motivational quotes with explanations is written to help you get the motivation to achieve success in your life.
1. “Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you.”Anthony T. Hincks
Elephants are big, and thus Wednesday is the day to achieve it big and I know you always love it.
2. Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!”Lee Fox Williams
Mondays helps us to begin work after a restful weekend, and so does Wednesday help us to relax a bit after Monday and Tuesday hard work.
3. “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.”Robert A. Heinlein
Wednesday divides the week into two. Monday and Tuesday, two working days behind and Thursday and Friday, two working days ahead.
4. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”Will Rogers
Unless you are running, that’s how you will escape being run over.
5. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!”Henry Ford
Everyone will always have one thing or another to justify their actions.
6. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
7. “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.”Connor Franta
The world will always want to give it to you tough and rough, and change your good perspective about life.
And for that reason, you’ve got to learn how to always smile at every circumstances the world tries to define for you.
8. “Home may be where the heart is but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.”Walker Percy
Wednesday afternoon should be used to review and try to complete the task you started on Monday and continued on Tuesday.
9. “It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it.”Anthony T. Hincks
It’s midweek and by now you should have a clearer picture of how the week is going to end.
10. “My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.”Arsene Wenger
Wednesday could be a holiday like Saturday for those who work hard to achieve their goals.
11. “Nobody makes a greater mistake than he who does nothing because he could only do a little”Catherine Pulsifer
Joining little things together always produces something great, so if you give up because you are able to do only a little then you are giving up a whole great future.
12. “Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the good work.”Kevin Eubanks
Inspiration is meant to make you work hard, so if you are not working hard, don’t deceive yourself that you are inspired.
13. If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.George Carlin
For Christ sake, Wednesday is just the middle of the week and not a holiday.
So keep working towards achieving your goal, especially on Wednesday.
14. “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.”Dwayne Johnson
Hump day means seeing Wednesday as the midpoint of a typical working week.
But some will still think it a holiday and am never home with these kinds.
15. “Happy Wednesday! Happiness is found from within when you learn to appreciate your blessings, LIVE in the present and LOVE!”Tracey Edmonds
Always count your blessings on Wednesdays and you will see how far you have gone
16. “Happy Wednesday! Practice compassion. Lift others. Learn to encourage rather than criticize. You’ll feel better when you help others feel better.Tracey Edmonds
When you see people fail, instead of criticizing them try and learn from their mistakes and gather experience.
And you can only do that when you are compassionate.
17. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.”Zig Ziglar
Motivation is soon to expire if you don’t get it every now and then.
18. “The abbreviated exam week meant that Wednesday was the last day of school for us. And all day long, it was hard not to walk around, thinking about the vastness of it all.”John Green
Wednesday is a day to look back and forward: back at Monday and Tuesday and forward at Thursday and Friday.
19. “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet.”Byron Pulsifer
And whatever you do to others will always come back to you.
Practicing acts of kindness towards others will endear you to them.
Need spiritual motivation? Click Here to get it.