The video you are going to watch on this post contains about 12 greatest motivational quotes of all time, and you will get the explanations to this quotes under this video.
Have a nice time watching.
1. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.”Coco Chanel
The wall will never become a door.
And you need a door to pass through to get what you want for your life.
2. “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.”Brian Tracy
Being optimistic will help you to work hard to achieve your goals, and once you achieve your goals then success and happiness will come to stay.
3. “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.”Grace Coddington
It is often said that seeing is believing, and till thy kingdom come we will always have Thomas, and being Thomas is not even a crime.
So try to see the goal you want to achieve and you will get the inspiration that will enable you to succeed in it.
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”Henry David Thoreau.
Because those things you get might be lost or vanish, but what you become will make you get more.
4. “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.”Unknown
Your goal must have a thousand plan before you start executing them, so that if plan A fails you can switch to Plan B.
But the goal is the basic key.
Read also: How To Motivate Yourself Everyday.
5. “I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.”Abraham Lincoln
You might spend a lifetime trying to destroy your enemies, and the result will be the inability to achieve your goals.
But if you can turn them into friends, they will even be instrumental to your becoming successful.
6. “You cannot save people, you can just love them.”Anaïs Nin
Loving them is actually the only way you can save people.
7. “It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.”Howard Ruff
The rain only came after Noah finished building the ark.
Thus, you must first set your goals and work towards achieving it.
8. “There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.”Thich Nhat Hanh
You need to be happy to be on the way.
Read also: Motivation: Ways to Stay Motivated.
9. “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”Buddha.
The person you are angry with might just be going about free and happy, while you enslave yourself in anger.
And if you unleash the anger it might become disastrous and either make you a culprit or the victim.
10. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.”Billie Jean King
No champion has been known to quit playing.
And remember it’s always a tournament that you will have to move from one stage to another, and the most important thing is that you must win; and your only anchor for winning is to keep playing.
11. “You will succeed because most people are lazy.”Shahir Zag
Why you will succeed is that when you are known to be hard working, the lazy people will employ you and you can charge them heavily for your service.
And in working for them, you will become very successful.
12. “Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.”Thomas Edison.
The perspiration is the hard work you must put in for your inspiration to become a reality.
You need to set goals and follow the specific strategies that is goint to make you become successful.