This is top 11 motivational quotes about life that will help you stay positive at all times.
1. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.”Will Rogers
Yesterday moght be full of achievements or regrets, but all that is now a bygone and you need to look beyond it and look forward to what lies ahead.
Because what lies ahead is always greater than what is gone, unless you want to slow down or completely give up the hustle.
2. “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.”Jack Canfield
Whatever you are facing is not strange because a whole lot of people have faced it and still succeeded.
You are not in this alone, therefore you must gather up courage and resolve that if these were humans like you, it is also possible for you to succeed like them.
3. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”Maya Angelou
You can only be defeated when you give up entirely.
But if you keep fighting, you are going to come out victorious.
4. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”Albert Einstein
Until you get to your destination.
Read also: Motivation: Ways to Stay Motivated.
5. “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”Marie Curie
F.E.A.R. False Evidence Appearing Real.
The truth is those things you keep fearing do not even exist.
If they existed you would have seen them with your own two eyes.
And for that reason, you are just wasting your time entertaining fear of the unknown.
6. “You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot ― it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive.”Maya Angelou
Experience is the best teacher, and you must be a serious student to be able to learn.
Whatever life gives you on a daily, look at it from a positive persepective and that will become your influence.
7. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”Mae West
No one has ever lived twice, therefore, you must utilize every opportunity that life offers you everyday to become the best there could ever be.
8. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”Robert Frost
Even when we get old and die, life continues because humans will still be here to make that possible.
9. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.”Allen Saunders
Without life there is no way you will ever be able to achieve your goals or accomplish your dreams.
Thus, you must learn to appreciate every single day life offers you to live.
10. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.Douglas Adams
But make sure it is where you really wanted to be and not where you have choosed to be because you couldn’t get to where you wanted to be.
11. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”George Bernard Shaw
You were not lost for Christ sake! so why waste the time trying to find yourself instead of setting your goals to become the who you need to become.
Need spiritual motivation? Click Here!
- Top Quotes Of The Day About Life: Saturday 29 January, 2022.
- Top Success Quotes To Kickstart Your Saturday, January 29, 2022.
- Powerful Prayer Points And Declarations For Saturday 29 January 2022.
- Daily Devotional From God’s Word: Saturday January 29, 2022.
- Daily Bible Verse And Prayer For Saturday 29 January 2022.