One of the mistakes made by upcoming musicians, while starting out their career, is attempting to belong to every social media platform without understanding how they work.
Every social platform varies in their structures, settings and usages.
And for that reason, you really need to study and understand how best to use any social media platform you sign up to.
The 4 most popular social platforms.
The 4 most popular social platforms in the world are YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The most important thing you need to understand is that the social media platform is a collection of people from all works of life whose interest varies extensively.
It is a platform where you surround yourself with so many people, who do not share your same interest or pursue your same goal.
And because of that, you have a very great task of connecting with only those whose interest matches with yours.
And if you fail to do that, you won’t be having people engaging with your contents.
Among all this 4 popular social platforms we mentioned above, it is only YouTube that can allow you as a musician to upload both your audio and video contents.
The other 3 are only going to allow you share your music as a link; which means, you must upload your song to a music blog first, then get the link to share on a social media platforms.
But then, social media platforms do not like links since it involves moving people away from that particular platform to another.
Now the big question is, how best should you use social media platforms as a musician?
All you need to do is connect your Instagram account to both your Twitter and Facebook accounts, and that way, when you post a video on your Instagram account, it will be shared at once on your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
As for YouTube, you can upload and promote your freestyle videos videos, cover videos and even official music videos.
Our recent post; How To Use Social Media To Sell Your Products And Services.
- Motivational Quote Of The Day: Friday, September 24, 2021.
- How To Set Up A Small Home Recording Studio.
- List Of Things To Do If You Want Google AdSense Approval Very Fast.
- List Of Things To Avoid If You Want Google AdSense Approval Very Fast.
- What Are The Tips To Easily Get Google AdSense Approval In 2022.
- Motivational Quote Of The Day: Thursday, September 23, 2021.
- How To Make Your Blog Load As Quick As Possible.
- Beginners Guide To Starting A Blog In Nigeria In 2022.
- Motivational Quote Of The Day: Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
- How To Set Up Code To Track Your AdSense Sites In Google Analytics.