The Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, has debunked the hearsay that the latest demise of the founder of the church, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua may additionally have come as premature event.
One of the late founder disciples, David Joseph who spoke on behalf of the church said this whilst encouraging the contributors at some point of the burial thanksgiving service, held at the SCOAN premises in Ikotun, Lagos.
Playing movies of remaining moments of the late Joshua, Joseph stated the late Prophet prophecied about his loss of life and that he fulfillled destiny. He brought that the church’s pleasant is but to come.
“I want to tell you that the death of Senior Prophet Temitope Joshua is not an untimely one and the church’s best is yet to come. Let us leave our lives daily as if it’s our last day on earth.
“The greatest way to live your life is to do something that will outlive you” he said.
Our recent post: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Murderer Or Terrorist’ – Father Mbaka.
- Rudeboy Finally Drops His ‘Rudykillus’ Album.
- Falz Drop Lyrics Video For His Song Mercy.
- Dead Bodies Of NYSC Members Who Died In Road Accident Arrives Akwa Ibom.
- Cross Dressers Battle: Jay Boogie & Dee Vah Calls Out Bobrisky.
- How Pastor Bolanle Ibrahim Of Redeemed Church was assassinated on pulpit.
- 7 Profitable Blog Topics For 2022.
- [Video] Watch Tega Diary Session On BBNaija Season 6.
- [Video] BBNaija: Angel Speaks About Boma As New Head Of The House.
- [Video] BBNaija: Am Happy Boma Is Head Of The House – Liquorose Reveals.
- [Video] TB Joshua Was Killed, I Have Details Of Who Killed Him – Bishop Sam Owusu Reveals.
Cheap websites available at Webflex NG