A 16-year-old young lady recognized as Favor was on Thursday, July 22, compelled to carry a dead youngster on her back for quite a long time after she was blamed for supposedly taking care of the dead kid with a toxin leaf known as ‘Gegemu’.
The occurrence occurred in Kiagbodo, Burutu Local Government Area of Delta.
As per grassroot columnists, the kid, recognized as 6-year-old Friday Okoko was hurried to General Hospital, Kiagbodo, where he was articulated dead by the specialist on the job.
It isn’t freely evident whether the said leaf was answerable for the demise of the youngster, however the group of the kid accepts their kid passed on from inconveniences emerging from the ingestion of the leaf.
A sibling of the perished who talked on state of namelessness said the kid became sick half a month prior and was raced to the emergency clinic where he was dealt with and released, yet became sick again on Thursday morning. He added that before his sibling passed on, he disclosed to them that the blamed (Favor), gave him the harmful leaf to eat.
See post underneath;
Our recent post: Sunday Igboho To Remain In Cotonou Cell As Court Adjourns Hearing.
- Rudeboy Finally Drops His ‘Rudykillus’ Album.
- Falz Drop Lyrics Video For His Song Mercy.
- Dead Bodies Of NYSC Members Who Died In Road Accident Arrives Akwa Ibom.
- Cross Dressers Battle: Jay Boogie & Dee Vah Calls Out Bobrisky.
- How Pastor Bolanle Ibrahim Of Redeemed Church was assassinated on pulpit.
- 7 Profitable Blog Topics For 2022.
- [Video] Watch Tega Diary Session On BBNaija Season 6.
- [Video] BBNaija: Angel Speaks About Boma As New Head Of The House.
- [Video] BBNaija: Am Happy Boma Is Head Of The House – Liquorose Reveals.
- [Video] TB Joshua Was Killed, I Have Details Of Who Killed Him – Bishop Sam Owusu Reveals.
Order cheap websites at Webflex NG