Former President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has been named as the Chairman of the International Summit Council for Peace (ISCP-Africa).
Taculia 9Ja comprehends the ISCP-Africa is a relationship of officeholder and previous heads of state and their appointees, set up in 2019 by the Universal Peace Federation UPF, an association in everyday consultative status with the United Nations (UN).
Responding to the new arrangement, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in an explanation by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan has saluted the previous Nigerian pioneer.
The PDP proclamation communicated trust in the capacities of Jonathan and wished him well in his new global task.
Our recent post: Sunday Igboho Appears In Benin Republic Court.
- Akwa Ibom State Police Arrest Suspected ATM Robbers And Police Killers.
- Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State.
- Nollywood Actor Confined To Sick Bed For 20 Years Cries For Help.
- Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Reveals Why He Abandoned His Political Ambition.
- [Download Video] Frank Edward – Oge Eruwo.
- [Download Comedy Video] Broda Shaggy & Mr Macaroni – The Switch.
- CBN To Launch Digital Currency In Nigeria As Osinbajo Suggests.
- [Video] BBNaija Erica And Laycon Reconciles, Watch Them Hanging Out Together.
- Kika Goodhair Speaks About Her Assault, Said She’s Doing Fine.
- Obi Cubana: ‘Public Display Of Riches Is Dangerous’ – DSS Warns.
Order cheap websites at Webflex NG