The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) says it has affirmed 15 instances of Monkeypox and enlisted 59 associated cases with the illness in Nigeria.
NCDC Director-General, Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu, said this on Tuesday, July 20, while responding to the Dallas, Texas inhabitant who as of late got back from Nigeria and tried positive for the sickness.
He said that lab tests affirmed that the patient was tainted with a strain of the infection predominantly found in West Africa, which included Nigeria.
Ihekweazu added that similarly as the office reacted to other pandemic inclined illnesses in the country, an episode would be proclaimed when there was an enormous group of monkeypox cases that comprised a crisis.
- Dead Bodies Of NYSC Members Who Died In Road Accident Arrives Akwa Ibom.
- Cross Dressers Battle: Jay Boogie & Dee Vah Calls Out Bobrisky.
- How Pastor Bolanle Ibrahim Of Redeemed Church was assassinated on pulpit.
- 7 Profitable Blog Topics For 2022.
- [Video] Watch Tega Diary Session On BBNaija Season 6.
- [Video] BBNaija: Angel Speaks About Boma As New Head Of The House.
- [Video] BBNaija: Am Happy Boma Is Head Of The House – Liquorose Reveals.
- [Video] TB Joshua Was Killed, I Have Details Of Who Killed Him – Bishop Sam Owusu Reveals.
- [Video] Watch How BBNaija Season 6 Housemates Celebrated Tega’s Son, Jamil’s Birthday.
- BBNaija: Maria Reveals To Fellow Housemates How She Once Had A Threesome With A Girl And Guy.
Order cheap websites at Webflex NG