On this article, I will be revealing to you the best music release Strategy for upcoming musicians.
One of the worst thing a musician will attempt to do, while starting out his musical career, is trying to release an EP or album.
And the simple reason is that, you are going to put yourself through so much stress in trying to push all the music in that EP or album out at the same time.
Moreover, online music consumers will not care to spend that much time listening to more than one track at once from a musician they haven’t heard about before.
Therefore, more money, energy and time will be spent into promoting an EP or album by an upcoming musician.
What then is the best music release strategy for upcoming musicians?
The best music release strategy for upcoming musicians is the ‘single release strategy’s.
That is to say, you should be releasing your music as singles when starting out your musical career.
When you release your music as singles, you will be able to invest all your resources, time and energy into making that one track to really stand out.
What you need to do.
Get at least 4 to 5 tracks ready upfront, and of course the 4 or 5 tracks is the required tracks for an EP.
Set at least 3 to 4 months between the release of each of those singles, and give yourself 3 to 4 months gap between each release.
Put aside a budget that will enable you distribute your your songs as you release them to digital stores, promote on music blogs, submit to playlists and run Ads to reach a wider audience.
With each release, you must then target how to build and grow your fanbase. Keep in mind that there are most people that will shine your music when they come across it for the first time, but when they happen upon it again, especially if they hear another person playing it, they are definitely going to consume your music instantly.
Everybody loves to go with the trend, so the more people are seeing your songs on blogs, or some other people consuming it, try WI never hesitate to follow suite.
Our recent post: The Best Social Media Platforms For Musicians.
- Motivational Quote Of The Day: Monday, September 27, 2021.
- How To Sign Up For Audiomack Account.
- How Google Detects Invalid AdSense Clicks And Activities.
- 12 Ways To Prevent Your Google Adsense Account From Being Suspended Or Banned In 2022.
- How To Create A Playlist On Audiomack.
- Motivational Quote Of The Day: Sunday, September 26, 2021.
- How To Get Quality Backlinks For Your Blog In 2022.
- How To Produce High Quality Music In Your Small Home Recording Studio.
- How To Get Cheap Web Hosting Providers In Nigeria.
- More Ways To Make Money From Audiomack.