This 22 motivational quotes for Saturday with explanations is meant to make your weekend superb, so I hope you read it and get the motivations you so need.
1. “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.”Mike Birbiglia.
2. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.”Chip Gaines.
3. “My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.”Ludacris
4. “If you had to work 14-hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.”Nicole Ari Parker
5. “Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.”Frank Ocean.
6. “We’re gonna howl at the moon, shoot out the light It’s a small town Saturday night”Hal Ketchum, ‘Small Town Saturday Night’
7. “This Saturday, we gon’ party all night… This Saturday, we gon’ do it bigger than, we ever had before…“Rebecca Black, ‘Saturday’
8. “Gonna keep on dancing To the rock and roll On Saturday night, Saturday night”Bay City Rollers, ‘Saturday Night’.
9. “Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different.”Jean Grae.
10. “I always wake up early Saturday morning, and I have a little bit more time.”Ehud Olmert.
11. “It’s nine o’clock on a Saturday the regular crowd shuffles in.“Billy Joel, ‘Piano Man’.
12. “The grind includes Saturday and Sunday.”Unknown.
13. “Saturday in the park I think it was the Fourth of July.”Chicago, ‘Saturday In The Park’.
14. “It’s a pretty good crowd for a Saturday and the manager gives me a smile ’cause he knows that it’s me they’ve been coming to see to forget about life for a while”Billy Joel, ‘Piano Man’.
15. “I would work Monday through Saturday noon. I’d go to town on Saturday afternoons, sit on the street corner, and I’d sing and play.”B. B. King.
“To me, it always seemed as though Saturday night was the down-home night.”Russell Endo.
16. “Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.”Drew Barrymore.
17. “Dance in the kitchen ’til the mornin’ light Louisiana Saturday night.”Mel McDaniel, ‘Louisiana Saturday Night’.
18. “I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks.”Barack Obama.
19. “It’s been a long time… Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Saturday love“Alexander O’Neal, ‘Saturday Love’.
20. “If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.”Kathy Griffin.
21. “My folks always let me go to the movies every Saturday. We were really motion-picture goers.”John Wayne.
22. “I love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be so much worse’.”Vera Farmiga.