Google AdSense is one of the ways every blogger should monetize traffic for their blogs or websites, but getting Google AdSense is one of the hardest and frustrating things I have experienced in my blogging career.
And on this article, I have taken the time to give a detailed list of things you should avoid if you want Google AdSense approval very fast for your blog or website.
Without any waste of time, below are the list;
- Avoid plagiarism: this is defined as the means of copying and pasting contents from other blogs or websites.
- Do not re-write contents that have been published on other blogs, instead write your own quality and unique content.
- Avoid using other Ad networks except media.net.
- Do not write about celebrities.
- Sex-related articles are a no go for Google AdSense approval.
- Also avoid topics like relationship, lifestyle, making money online etc.
- Seldom change your theme or UI.
- Ensure you are not using other Ads network except media.net.
- Do not use copy-writed materials which includes images, songs etc.
- Avoid using highly graphic images.
- Website age matters so wait till your blog is 6 months old before you apply for Google Adsense.
If you found this article very helpful, please subscribe to this blog below.
You are free to unsubscribe anytime.