This is a new job vacancy for a professional digital marketer @ Uniccon group Abuja, Nigeria.
Applicants must be able to do the following:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KRA and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize speed and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Demonstrate increased conversion rate Generate and grow customer lead Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed Requirements.
- Create engaging content for the brand audience
- Creating content that meets business objectives of the companies, like raising awareness, engaging audiences, and driving conversions.
- Use social media outlets to increase brand awareness.
- Work closely with the team to deliver content that brings to life the brand, its values and key campaigns
- Researching social media trends/ up to date with the entertainment industry and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Basic knowledge of how to use video/ picture creation and editing tools e.g Canva is required.
Click Here to look for other jobs.