On this post, you are going to read the inspirational good morning quotes that will inspire you to make a successful day.
So long as we are breathing, it is certain that we will always go to bed at night and wake up in the morning.
And you and I know that everyday can never be the same.
As sure as life, there are days we will always wake up already inspired to start our day. This might be as a result of something good or interesting that happened the previous night.
And in this kind of days, we will never stop a second to look at any words that might inspire us. So we just move on and get things done easy and happy.
But how about those days we wake on the wrong side of the bed? I mean those days when we caught bad feelings either at night, or even in the morning as we rise.
This is the morning am talking about; that morning you surf the internet, looking for inspirational words, known as quotes; to inspire you.
Thank God you just landed on the right blog, and I promise you are going to get that inspiration you so much need from this post.
And without much ado, let’s jump straight into this article: inspirational good morning quotes with explanations.
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes With Explanations.
1. Get up tomorrow early in the morning, and earlier than you did today, and do the best that you can. Always stay near me, for tomorrow I will have much to do and more than I ever had, and tomorrow blood will leave my body above the breast. Joan of Arc.
When you observe the times you get up every morning, you will definitely understand the benefits of getting up earlier.
As a matter of fact, you are bound to achieve much on the days you wake up very early to prepare.
2. Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself. Caroline Ghosn.
Text messages, emails, and social media is a great distraction because you might end up being carried away by trending news or story and forget what’s most important to do in the morning.
3. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can. Cary Grant.
In between is that time you are up and awake, and factually, that is the only time you have in the world to plan how successful you are going to make your day.
4. The first fresh hour of every morning should be dedicated to the Lord, whose mercy gladdens it with golden light. Charles Spurgeon.
The spiritual always rules the physical, that is why you must first commit to it before you start up your daily life.
5. It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it. John Steinbeck.
That is why you must always forget your troubles at night and fall asleep as much as you can.
6. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. George Horace Lorimer.
Determination is the driving force that will propel you to success.
And you will feel so satisfied when you go to bed at night after accomplishing all your goals for the day.
7. There is no friend like an old friend who has shared our morning days, no greeting like his welcome, no homage like his praise. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
These kinds are the ones who bring and give us the inspiration that helps us make the best of days.
8. If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: ‘President Can’t Swim.’ Lyndon B. Johnson.
Walking on top of the water is that miracle you need to transform your destiny.
And when you do, people will be surprised at the fact that you made it; because they thought you wouldn’t.
9. The temptation to take the easy road is always there. It is as easy as staying in bed in the morning and sleeping in. But discipline is paramount to ultimate success and victory for any leader and any team. Jocko Willink.
When the road seems so easy you just have to watch out, because you might never get to recover from the fall that might come.
10. Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own; and from morning to night, as from the cradle to the grave, it is but a succession of changes so gentle and easy that we can scarcely mark their progress. Charles Dickens.
No matter how you seem to keep track of the progress that’s ongoing in your life, you will never be able to know how it happens.
11. Police officers put the badge on every morning, not knowing for sure if they’ll come home at night to take it off. Tom Cotton
Life is unpredictable, that is why you must live like everyday is your last days.
12. To find the universal elements enough; the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter… to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird’s nest or a wildflower in spring – these are some of the rewards of the simple life. John Burroughs.
The high class life is full of noise and worries, and no matter how you try to escape, it will always hunt you down.
Being surrounded by people all the time will rob you of the privacy which is so essential to the human life.
But the simple life is so sweet because you walk by and no one seems to ever bother you.
13. I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. E. B. White.
But you can’t enjoy the world if you don’t start by improving it.
In other words, to enjoy life, you must start by improving it.
14. When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh.
Even if you struggled before you got it, remember there are millions out there who do the same but cannot get it.
And fo that reason, you just have to be thankful that you made it.
15. The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. Robert Frost.
And even when in the morning, it get’s down to work more harder.
16. If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late. Henny Youngman.
The night was made for rest, and as another saying goes “early to bed is early to rise”.
17. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. Wayne Huizenga.
It’s golden if you can both dream of success and get up every morning and bring that dream to reality.
Have a nice day!
Related post: 60 Wisdom Good Morning Quotes With Explanations.
Please share this post to help someone out there get the inspiration that will help them make this day successful.