It is unfortunate to discover that, with the booming economy in Nigeria which is the highest populated country in Africa so many people are unable to have a steady cash flow on a daily basis that will enable them to live happily.
For example, if you can make 2k per day in Nigeria, you are expected to have a steady cashflow of 50k every month and unless you are not single, that amount of money is enough to help you keep on investing in several other businesses that will fetch you more money every day.
While doing research on articles that answer the query: how to make 2k per day in Nigeria, I discovered that most of the articles are just trying to list and explain the kind of businesses that is capable of making 2k per day in Nigeria without showing the readers a step-by-step process that is involved.
And for that reason, I am going to point out a few businesses and take the time to show you a step-by-step approach to making 2k per day in Nigeria from them.
So without much ado, let’s get into this article.
How to make 2k per day in Nigeria.
To make 2k per day in Nigeria, you must build an online or offline business that attracts lots of visitors or customers who are engaging with any kind of monetization program you are offering or buying your products or services on a daily basis.
I am therefore going to break this article down into 2 stages and practically show you the kind of businesses that will help you to make 2k per day, either online or offline in Nigeria.
How to make 2k per day in Nigeria online.
You can make 2k per day in Nigeria online by building and monetizing a blog or social media account, offering freelancing services like web design, starting a sports betting business, etc.
Below is the kind of businesses that will help you make 2k per day online in Nigeria:
- Monetize a blog.
- Become a social media influencer and monetize your accounts.
- Offer freelancing services.
- Start a sports betting business.
Monetize a blog.
Monetizing a blog will help you to make 2k per day in Nigeria but before you do so you have to build your blog first.
How to build your blog.
Below is a step-by-step process on how to build a blog.
- Choose a niche: The first step you should take toward monetizing a blog is to choose a place. The rule of thumb here is to choose a niche capable of making 2k per day. An example is a finance blog like this one, I mean taculia9ja.com.
- Choose a domain name: Your domain name is your unique website URL, and when choosing it you can consider adding some keywords you are going to create content on to increase your SEO score with domain SEO. It is also not an error to choose your government or nickname as your domain name. After selecting the name just type it into Google Search to ensure no one else already has that name existing on the web. If the name does not load a URL you are good to go, but if it does you need to make adjustments or come up with a new one.
- Register your domain name and get web hosting or hire a web designer to build your blog. You can either head on to any web hosting company in Nigeria to register your domain name and get web hosting if you know how to do so. But if you have no knowledge about web designing, you can hire a freelance web designer online to build your blog. We have a web design agency where you can order a website online and get in within 24 hours, visit us now @taculiadesigns.com.ng.
- Optimize your blog for search engines. If you hired a web designer to build your blog you wouldn’t have any problem with your blog optimization, but if you did it on your own then you have to ensure you optimize your blog for search engines by using fewer plugins and a caching plugin to make your blog load faster, submitting your blog to search console and adding a site map to make Google crawl your pages in less time, adding about, contact and landing pages that make it straightforward for visitors to understand your blog’s mission as well as easily navigate your blog.
- Start creating content. You will often hear bloggers say “Content is king”, so if you want to make 2k per day with your blog, you must make sure you create enough content that will bring organic visitors to your blog the key to creating content for your blog is to do keyword research and use the queries to write original and helpful content that adds value to your visitors.
How to monetize your blog and make 2k per day.
Now that organic traffic has started to flow into your blog, you can monetize it and make 2k per day. And below are the ways you can do so.
- Show Ads on your blog: To show Ads on your blog I recommend you join the No.1 and most effective Ad network which is Google Adsense. Google AdSense is estimated to pay between $0.2 and $2.5 per 1,000 views. This means you must aim to get the traffic that helps you get 2,000 views per day with Google AdSense, and that will give you $5 dollars, which amounts to more than 2k per day in Nigeria.
- Join affiliate programs. I recommend you join the following affiliate programs: Amazon affiliates, Jvzoo, and Tripleclicks. Those affiliate programs I mention will allow you to get affiliate links for various products that correspond to your niche and earn nothing less than $1 dollar when people buy it. Thus, referring just 5 people to buy an affiliate product you make a dollar each will give you $5, equivalent to 2k per day in Nigeria.
- Sell digital products and services: You can sell digital products like audiobooks and ebooks. And offer digital services like website maintenance on your blog to make 2k per day in Nigeria. If you have an audiobook or ebook that goes for a dollar each and 5 people buy it every day, then you will be able to make 2k per day in Nigeria. With website maintenance, making 2k per day equals to 50k per month and if you design 2 websites every month for as low as 25k then you will make 50k per month which equals 2k per day in Nigeria.
Become a social media influencer and monetize your accounts.
To become a social media influencer and monetize your accounts you need to sign up for the most effective social media platforms that have monetization programs which are:
Generally, monetizing any of the above social media platforms will require you to have lots of followers, and to do so you must choose a niche based on your talent or knowledge and create original and helpful content that you publish consistently on your social media accounts.
Currently, in Nigeria, comedians are making so much money online from comedy skits they create and upload on their social media accounts. So if you are a talented comedian, you can start making comedy skits today and publish them on your social media accounts to reach that social media influencer status and also monetize your social media accounts.
You can set aside some budget and boost your videos using the Facebook Advertising program which is cheaper because it will allow you to spend a dollar a day on Ads. So long as your videos are interesting, those who watch them will end up following or subscribing to your accounts.
How to make 2k per day in Nigeria as a social media influencer.
To make 2k per day online as a social media influencer you need to partner with brands that are paying you to advertise their products and services as well as earn from monetization when people engage with your content on social media.
It is estimated on Facebook alone that if your video has 2,000 ad views and an ad CPM of $3.00, your earnings would be $6.00, and that is equivalent to 2k per day in Nigeria. This means that you need 2,000 people daily to view your Ads on even Facebook alone to make 2k per day in Nigeria.
Offer freelancing services.
Offering freelance services is going to depend on your skills or expertise. For example, if you are a web designer like myself, you can start offering to build, develop and maintain websites for clients.
To offer your freelancing services, you can build a web design agency and add a blog where you can undergo keyword research and look for queries that will help you to create original, helpful, and valuable content that is going to rank on search engines and bring targeted customers to your website.
You should also add a portfolio where you list out the websites you have created so far for people and businesses so that your customers can confirm that you will be able to deliver their services without a hitch.
Another thing you should add to your web design agency website is a testimonial page where customers can give feedback on the experiences they had in doing business with you.
If you don’t have money to build a web design agency website don’t panic because there are freelancing platforms you can join and advertise your freelancing business to clients who are already there looking for that service. Fiverr and Upwork are the two freelancing platforms I always like to recommend to my visitors and you can check them out to get started right away.
Imagine you are offering a freelance service like a web design agency and getting 2 clients per month that will pay you at least 25k, if you sum that up you will realize that you have been able to make 50k per month which equals 2k per day in Nigeria.
Start a sports betting business.
The sports betting business is one surefire way to make 2k per day in Nigeria.
Over the years the economic hardship has forced so many Nigerians into seeking an easy means of making money from sports betting. And as the day goes by, the number of people patronizing sports betting outlets keeps increasing tremendously.
Sports betting was legalized in Nigeria with the National Lottery Act in 2005 and is regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. It is very important to note that all forms of gambling in Nigeria is only restricted to people who are under 18 years old.
It is estimated that roughly 60 million Nigerians who are between the ages of 18 and 50 are actively involved in sports betting and they spend about 3,000 Naira daily on sports betting.
This estimation should then inspire anybody in Nigeria who has the money to invest in sports betting to make the move in the hope of making 2k per day.
Now let’s see how you can start sports betting and make 2k per day from it in Nigeria.
How to start sports betting and make 2k per day in Nigeria.
- Find a shop in a good location: Succeeding in the sports betting business will require you to have a shop in a place that is very busy and easy to locate. On the other hand, if you set up your betting shop in an isolated area where clients are far off or cannot locate you are not going to get clients.
- Partner with a sports betting platform: The next step towards making money from sports betting in Nigeria is to partner with a sports betting platform that will create an account to enable you to place bets for clients. There are so many sports betting platforms to choose from and some include Bet9ja, Sportybet, 1xbet, etc. You need to reach out to any one of them if you prefer to learn their terms and conditions before applying to Join.
- Purchase the necessary equipment: After partnering with a sports betting platform, there are certain equipment they are going to give you and there are the ones you need to purchase on your own. You need to obtain this information from the sports betting platform you choose because it varies within all of them.
Once your sports betting business kicks off, the money you make daily will be determined by the commission you will be paid from the number of those who are placing bets in your account. And it is estimated that an average of 5 to 10% is what you are going to earn.
This means that for every 100 Naira people place a bet they will earn 10 Naira on average and if you are able to make 20,000 every day from your sports betting business you will reach the mark of making 2k per day in Nigeria.
How to make 2k per day in Nigeria offline.
To make 2k per day in Nigeria offline, you need to establish a profession or business in a very busy area that will put you in front of potential clients.
Below are some of the professions or businesses you can start today to help you make so much money offline.
- Open a barbing saloon.
- Start a laundry service.
- Car wash business.
- Home tutoring.
- Become a house painter.
Open a barbing saloon.
Barbing is a skill some people are naturally born with while others go through some form of training to acquire it.
So if you are one of those that were born with or have acquired the barbing skill, permit me to show you how to make 2k per day with it.
Setting up a barber shop begins by renting a shop in a busy location, or using yours if you have any, and after that, you need to purchase all the necessary barbing tools and set up your barbing business.
The basic tools for a barbing saloon are:
- Generator in case there is a power outage.
- Sound system and Television to entertain your clients.
- Haircut cloth cover.
- Air conditioners.
Now how possible is it to make 2k per day in Nigeria from a barbing saloon?
On average, barbers in Nigeria are charging between 500 and 1000 Naira for simple haircuts. And if other styles and conditioning are required, they charge an average of 1,500 to 2000 Naira.
And from this price estimation, you will realize that you need an average of 6 clients every day to make 2k in Nigeria when you deduct the expenses you are going to incur.
Start a laundry service.
All you need to start a laundry or dry cleaning service is a washing and drying machine, a pressing Iron, and a generator in case there is a power outage when you have an emergency work.
So once your equipment is ready and you set up a shop, the next thing is going to be understanding the prices for every kind of material people will bring for you to wash.
And the price list given by the Nigerian guide below will make it easy for you to easily to figure out how to make 2k per day in Nigeria.
- 1 Shirt: ₦200 – ₦800
- 1 Trouser: ₦250 – ₦1,000
- 1 Tie: ₦100 – ₦300
- A pair of socks: ₦100 – ₦400
- Office suit with trousers: ₦1,500 – ₦3,000
- Safari suit with trousers: ₦1,500 – ₦4,000
- Jean trousers: ₦500 – ₦1,000
- Male traditional wear without agbada: ₦500 – ₦4,500 (based on the material)
- Male traditional wear with agbada: ₦1,000 – ₦5,500
- Female traditional wear: ₦700 – ₦3,000 (based on the material)
- Children uniform (up and down): ₦500 – ₦1,500
- Small bed sheet: ₦300 – ₦700
- Big bed sheet: ₦500 – ₦2,000
- Small towel: ₦200 – ₦500
- Big towel: ₦500 – ₦1,500
- Bed Duvet: ₦1000 – ₦3,000
- Aso Oke (Traditional Wear): ₦800 – ₦2,200
- Sweater/Sweat Shirt: ₦400 – ₦1000
- Singlet: ₦100 – ₦500.
Car wash business.
Car wash businesses are good for people who live in big cities or neighborhoods where so many people own cars.
To start a car wash business in Nigeria, you need to purchase the basic equipment which are:
- Vacuum cleaner for cars.
- A washing machine.
- Detergents and soaps.
- Hose and pipes.
- Hard brushes.
The most challenging part with this kind of business is getting customers and you can do so by printing some flyers that you can drop in people’s cars packed by as well as posters you will place in strategic places in your neighborhood.
To determine if you will make 2k per day from the car wash business, you need to determine the average cost of washing a car.
Washing a car is estimated to cost around 5k on average, which means that when you subtract your daily expenses you will only need to wash just one car per day to make 2k in Nigeria.
To make 2k per day from home tutoring, you need to choose a niche and build absolute knowledge in a given subject.
The next step you should take is to decide whether you are going to run a home-based tutoring or travel to your client’s place for tutoring lessons.
Home-based tutoring is the best because it will give you the opportunity of tutoring many students on a subject in one place. On the flip side, home-based tutoring would be more profitable if you are employed by a wealthy client.
Whichever one you choose, the advantage of making 2k per day with home tutoring is that you will be the one to determine the price for your clients. And even if the payment is not going to occur on a daily basis, you need to figure out how many clients you will have and how much you will charge them to be able to make an average of 50k every month which will equal 2k per day in Nigeria.
To start a tailoring business in Nigeria and make 2k per day you need to acquire the skills that will make you sew any type of clothing for both sexes or actually decide on a particular niche to target like sewing baby clothes, school uniforms, suites, dresses, shirts, rouser, etc.
One good thing about a tailoring business is that you can start it right in your verandah. And once you get the necessary equipment which include a sewing machine, scissors, measuring tape, pen and paper for recording measurements, designing machine (optional), etc.
Next is to put the word out to attract clients and once they begin flowing in ensure you are honest and deliver people’s work in time because this will help you to get more recommendations that will fetch you more clients.
To make 2k per day from tailoring in Nigeria you need to determine how much you are going to charge for any kind of material, and from what I know the average cost of sewing clothes now in Nigeria is 2,500, which means that just one client every day is enough for you to reach the mark.
Become a house painter.
Painting requires skills and training but based on the fact that I started painting my house without any training I believe it is very possible for you to do the same too.
The only rule in painting is that you should not allow the brush to be soaked with too much paint in order to avoid it spilling everywhere.
Now the challenge however is how to make 2k per day from painting houses in Nigeria. But I don’t see that as a challenge because you need to visit building sites to book works ahead so that as you finish a particular one you will be able to move on to the next one.
Now let’s see the cost of painting a room as estimated by Nigerian price.
How much you’d spend on painting a room in Nigeria depends on the size of the room as well as the type and quality of paint you opt for. Painting a standard-size (12ft x 12ft) room in Nigeria costs at least N25,000. If you’re using emulsion paint type, you’d be paying the lowest price obtainable. But if you’re using gloss, satin, stucco, and so on, expect to pay a lot more.https://nigerianprice.com/cost-of-painting/
I hope you can now see how possible it is to make 2k per day in Nigeria from painting a house.