Having known why backlinks are important for your blog or website, I guess this is the right time to learn how to get those quality backlinks for your blog in 2022.
And without wasting any time, let’s get started with this article.
1. Write relevant articles that can organically bring you backlinks.
I think the number one thing to do to attract quality backlinks from top blogs or website is by writing relevant articles.
By relevant articles I mean, articles that contains unique information which you have released only to some extent in the free version people can read on your blog.
What am trying to say here is that, if you have a vital information about a very strong topic you are writing on, split that topic into 2 parts; make the half or quarter part free and add the second part to make the full version premium.
You can compile the full version into an ebook or for paid membership on your blog; or even use it to create and e-course or webinar.
But ensure the free version has exposed your idea to a certain level that one will be eager to finish acquiring.
Now what will happen is that, when other bloggers stumble upon the article, in the course of their research on that topic; instead of purchasing the ebook, joining the e-course or webinar; they will write their article to some extent and link their readers back to your site to gain the whole information.
And in so doing, you will just be gaining quality backlinks every now and then, especially in 2022.
2. Ask for backlinks from quality blogs in your niche.
While waiting for backlinks to start coming organically; or if you’ve waited for so long and it’s not coming, why not reach out to top blogs in your niche and request for backlinks.
But before you ever reach out to top blogs and ask for backlinks make sure you’ve completed the steps below:
- Your blog has certain features that shows it’s not upcoming. Example of the features may include Google AdSense which proves you’ve overcome certain amature obstacles through their policies. Also you should have lots of contents already published, in case the blog seeks to navigate your site to find out.
- The article or post you are requesting for a backlink is unique and helpful.
- You already have an inflow of traffic to the article already; you can take a screenshot of your analytics and send along your request.
- Have at least 5 to 10 backlinks of that blogs article, Incase they will check their analytics to see if you have ever given them a backlink before.
Once you’ve had all these steps completed, you can then visit the blog and use either their contact form, email, any of their social chat integration or phone number to contact them.
In your message, commend the blog by letting them know how much they have inspired your blogging career, and tell them to check their analytics to see the backlinks you have on your blog to theirs.
And in case you don’t get a quick response, don’t just go and remove those backlinks to that blog you have on yours; just exercise patience because they might be keeping silence to see if you are using a trick to trap them.
3. Get backlinks from social media platforms and forums.
This is the easiest way to get backlinks, and it’s very simple.
Join as many social media and forums you can as possible, and below are the ways to get backlinks from social media platforms and forums:
- Include your website URL in the profile area of all your social platforms and forums, and thy will create a backlink to your blog.
- Share your articles continuously on those social platforms and forums, but study each of them to know their policies and how often you can share your article so you don’t fall a victim to spam. Facebook have been known to ban so many blogs that goes against their community guidelines.
4. Find relevant markets that offers backlinks, either free of charge or for a fee.
There are lots of markets that offers backlinks on the internet.
Some of them are free and some do charge a fee.
You can run a Google share to discover the sites that offers such services.
And if you want me to recommend one to you, I think SeoEstore is the best.
I personally buy my backlinks from them.
Finally, if you need a backlink from us here @Taculia 9ja, please use the contact form or WhatzApp chat integration below to let us know, and if you meet up with our terms and conditions, then we will do business.