Audiomack is currently the most used free music streaming app for musicians all over the world.
However, many artiste make certain mistakes which they wish to correct; or perhaps edit, after uploading their songs.
And for that reason, this article will guide you into editing songs you have already uploaded on Audiomack.
A very important point to note.
To edit your songs on Audiomack, don’t try to user the app because you can only edit your songs on a webpage; using either the desktop version of Audiomack on your mobile, or a desktop or laptop computer.
How to edit songs on Audiomack.
- Log into your Audiomack account.
- Go to your manager dashboard using the link https://audiomack.com/dashboard/manager/.
- Click on the song you wish to edit, using the setting symbol that is at the right corner of the title.
- After each editing, keep selecting the “Next. Step” icon or button.
- When you are done with the editing, finally click the “Save and Exit” button.
And that is the simple way to edit your songs on Audiomack
If this article was helpful, please subscribe to our blog below to get updates on new articles we publish everyday.