So this article is going to give you the details on how to download a song from Audiomack to Android and iPhone.
With the million of songs being accessible on Audiomack, some of the users always wish to have those songs in their phones, so they won’t have to open the Audiomack each and everytime they want to play a song.
So many have tried and only end up downloading the songs that can only be accessible in the Audiomack app when it’s offline.
And because of that, I am going to reveal to you how to download a song from Audiomack directly to your Android or iPhone in this article.
If you’re ready, I am; so Let’s get to it.
How to download a song from Audiomack to Android phone.
I am going to show you 2 techniques for downloading a song from Audiomack to Android phone, and they are: using a third party app and moving songs from the Audiomack app to a memory card.
1. Downloading from a third party app.
Follow the instructions below to download a song from Audiomack using a third party app.
- Go to play store and search for “Downmack – Audiomack music downloader, and when you find it install it on your phone.
- Copy the URL of the song you wish to download from Audiomack.
- Launch the Downmack app, click on paste link and paste the link you copies on Audiomack on the app.
- Click on “proceed” and wait for the app to analyze and prepare the song for download.
- On opening of the next page you will see the songs summary and download button, click on the download button and your song will download and store in your Android phone.
2. Moving songs from Audiomack app to a memory card.
Follow the instructions below to move a song from the Audiomack app to a memory card.
- Open the Audiomack app and download any song you want.
- When the download is complete, you will see the “✓” icon in front of the songwhich means you can access it offline.
- Now go to file manager, open your phone storage and go to “Android” folder. Inside the folder open the “Data folder” and check on “.com.audioamack” folder. Inside the folder, you will see all the contents you have downloaded. You can now highlight to copy or cut it, best is to cut it, now go to the download folder and paste the file.
- You can now rename the song and add .mp3 extension to it.
How to download a song from Audiomack to iPhones.
Follow the instructions below to download a song from Audiomack to iPhone.
- Go to Audiomack and search for the song you wish to download.
- Copy the Audiomack link of the song.
- Click on this link.
- When it opens, paste the Audiomack URL into the box and click search.
- On the next page that opens, click on the download icon and wait for your song to start downloading.
If you found this article helpful, please share below to help others too.
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today Wednesday October 27, 2021.
- Powerful Prayer Points And Declarations For Wednesday 27 October 2021.
- Daily Devotional From God’s Word: Wednesday October 27, 2021.
- Good Morning Quote For Wednesday, October 27, 2021.
- Daily Bible Verse And Prayer For Wednesday 27 October 2021.