In this post, we are going to look at the meaning of a quote by Seth Godin and it says; “How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?”
Meaning of the quote.
Every human being on earth has the capacity to become a highly remarkable person.
However, how to get there is different for every individual.
There is no defined plan, step, or guide that one must follow because every personality, passion, and priority can illuminate that special quality in any individual to make them become remarkable.
Let’s look at some of the things you can do to become remarkable.
- Overcome every possibility of fear in your life.
- Always do only the things that you love.
- Be willing to take risks and never settle for less.
- Always listen and think twice before you make a comment or make a suggestion.
- Try to be creative.
- Tell others your story.
- Learn from your experiences.
- Never try to become someone else; remain yourself.
- Learn something new every day.
- Remain clever, but always be funny.
Have a nice day!
If you want to know how you can really stay motivated, then read our articles on motivation below: