Welcome to our good night quote for Friday October 22 2021, and today we are going to review and explain a quote from ‘Galileo Galilei.
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.Galileo Galilei
The stars shines bright on our path at night to erase the fear that lurks in the dark.
And because of the stars you don’t have to fear the night.
Good night friend!
You may also read our good morning quote for today below.
Every night on this blog, we update good night quotes with the aim of helping our visitors and readers to have a good night rest and wake up next morning branded as new.
And to achieve this, we pick and explain the best night quotes from great men and women who experienced life.
If you have any contribution, suggestion, complain, report etc about any of our quotes or explanations please feel free to make it known via the comment section and we will respond or act accordingly.
To get updates or as a form of reminder, please subscribe below to this blog to receive daily updates.
If you are a Christian, you can also read our devotional for today here.
- Top Quotes Of The Day About Life: Saturday 29 January, 2022.
- Top Success Quotes To Kickstart Your Saturday, January 29, 2022.
- Powerful Prayer Points And Declarations For Saturday 29 January 2022.
- Daily Devotional From God’s Word: Saturday January 29, 2022.
- Daily Bible Verse And Prayer For Saturday 29 January 2022.