Welcome to our good morning Quote for Tuesday November 2 2021, and today we are going to review and explain a quote from ‘ Lemony Snicket.
“Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”Lemony Snicket
Your morning should be spent in such a way that you will attract both physical and spiritual energy that will make the day very productive for you.
Below are the best way you should spend your morning.
- Rise from bed as early as possible. You can always set the alarm to bring you back to life, if you find it hard waking that first time you begin, don’t worry because soon your system will adjust to it.
- Connect with the divine. Carry out whatever is your morning religious practice. As a Christian The first thing I do when I wake up is sing and pray. Thanking God for the grace of a new day, and seeking His assistance and lead throughout the new day. So whatever is your own morning religious practice, make sure you do it as soon as you rise from bed.
- Smile and think about something positive.
- Write down your goals for the day.
- Do your morning exercise tokeep fit.
- Take your breakfast.
- Create Something. Before you start taking in information, example reading your emails, listening to the news, leaving for work and so on, make sure you create something. It can be anything from writing a blog or social media post; drawing something; making an info-graphic; recording a video; writing a chapter of your novel; and so on.
Good morning friend and have a beautiful day.
Hope you don’t mind reading our motivational quote for the day below.
Everyday morning on this blog, we update good morning quotes with the aim of inspiring and encouraging our visitors and readers; to live a more positive life by diffusing the negative energy that comes with each day.
And the only way we achieve this is by reviewing quotes from great men and women; who have gone ahead of us, through wisdom and experience to really figure out a whole lot about life.
After reviewing the quotes, we then use our own knowledge to provide an explanation that will inpspire as well as motivate our readers to live a more fulfilled life the whole day.
If you have any contribution, suggestion, complain, report etc about any of our quotes or explanations please feel free to make it known via the comment section and we will respond or act accordingly.
To get updates or as a form of reminder, please subscribe below to this blog to receive daily updates.
If you are a Christian, you can also read our devotional for today here.