On this post, I am going to update you with funny and witty weekend captions for 2022 for you to use on your social media posts.
Everywhere, everybody is looking up to a weekend that will be filled with so much fun.
With family members and loved ones around, there is no telling how fun-filled a weekend is going to be.
And in this digital era, where most of our family members and loved ones are residing on social media platforms.
It is then going to be a great pleasure if we update our social media status with funny weekend captions of 2022 that will leave them feeling so good.
So below are those funny weekend captions of 2022 that you can use on your social media platforms.
Funny Weekend Captions 2022: To Use On Social Media.
- Am I doing anything on Saturday morning? Yes! I’m sleeping in.
- Beast mode: OFF.
- Bored at home, but lazy to go out.
- Bra off. Hair up. Sweats on.
- Calories don’t count on the weekend.
- Celebrate, for the first day of your two-day R&R adventure is here!
- Dear Saturday, you are the love of my life.
- Don’t let idiots ruin your weekend.
- Energy-saving mode, on!
- Getting out of bed never.
- Give someone a fish and they won’t go hungry for a day. Teach them how to fish and you can make them disappear for the entire weekend.
- Happy lazy weekend.
- Here’s to hoping your weekend is as nice as my butt.
- Hey, Saturday! What does it feel like being the envy of all the other days of the week?
- How would the week even fare without the weekend?
- I love working on Saturdays, said no one ever.
- I’m not afraid to do shameful things this weekend, so please bear with me.
- If you’re reading this, may your weekend be full of sunshine, fresh air, and relaxation.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Weekend!
- Leave a little enthusiasm wherever you go today.
- Let’s get Saturday drunk this Sunday!
- Live every day like it’s Saturday.
- May everyone’s weekend be filled with inappropriate behavior and fun.
- My goal this weekend is to move just barely enough so that everyone knows I’m still alive.
- My neck, my back, my weekend, and my snacks.
- Namastay in bed.
- No plans sound like a good plan!
Have a dream of becoming a freelancer? If you do so CLICK HERE to visit our freelance blog and learn the tricks of the trade.
- Now taking suggestions for afternoon snacks.
- Partying is actually my thing. And by partying, I mean napping.
- Plans? I’m going on a marathon! On Netflix.
- Reminder: The “responsible adult button” has been switched off!
- Roses are red. I’m going to bed.
- The early bird can feast on a worm breakfast buffet for all I care! Worms are disgusting and early mornings are stupid!
- Then I whispered to myself: “I need to stop”, as I watched another episode.
- This weekend, let us all be as useless as the “g” in lasagna.
- Turn the magic on!
- Waste time wisely.
- Why go out and mingle with other people when there’s a reliably fast internet connection and tasty snacks at home?
- You know what I love about waking up early on a weekend morning? None of it! Let me sleep.
The dream of everyone, both young and old is to have a fun-filled weekend.
So with this funny weekend captions, I hope you will be able to update those words that will make both yourself and followers have the best weekend ever.