In this article, I am going to give the Glo sim users the full list of Glo USSD Codes in Nigeria.
Therefore, if you are Glo sim user who is trying to look for the Glo balance code or any other USSD code to get awareness of your various Glo sim details, then this article is for you.
About Glo sim service.
Glo, which is a short term for Globacom Nigeria, is a popular mobile network in Nigeria, used by many to not only make and receive calls but do other things like surf the internet, send and receive SMS, etc.
This network provider company is owned by a Nigerian known as, Mike Adenuga and was launched on August 29, 2003.
Apart from providing a variety of incoming, outgoing, and data network services, the Glo mobile network also allows its customers to check their Glo number, data balance, bonus, etc.
And performing all these services will require you to use a USSD code which I have carefully researched and compiled below.
Full List Of Glo USSD Codes (Nigeria).
Below is the full list of Glo USSD Codes which you can use to check various Glo services information:
- *1244# – To check your Glo mobile number
- *124*1# – To check Glo bonus data balance
- *5321# – for Glo airtime borrow
- *124# – for Glo Balance inquiry, i.e. to check your credit balance.
- *125*2# – for Glo Package and charging plan
- 121- for Glo Customer care
- *124*2# – to get Service information on the Glo network
- *124*3# – for your tariff information
- *134*xxx xxxx xxx# – for Glo Top up
- 100 – to call Glo Call centre
- *127*27*number# – for Glo Gift Yakata plus data
- 108 – for Glo Voicemail sending
- 109 – for Glo Voicemail receiving
- *101*4# – To retrieve the list of your Family & Friends numbers
- *455# – for Glo Yakata
- *125*1# – for family and friends
- PORT to 600 – For number portability
- *555# – to buy Glo data plans
- *543# – To buy Glo airtime and data
- *101*1*F&F Glo Number# – To add numbers to Friends & Family list
- *101*2** – To modify nthe umbers on the Friends & Family list
- *101*3*# – To delete nthe numbers on Friends & Family list
- *400# – To know if your number is registered
- *777# – for blackberry plans
- 02xxxxxxxx Simbox to 419 – to report SIM-Box fraud
Glo Balance Check USSD Code.
If you want to check your balance on the Glo network, there are several tricks and techniques of doing so, and all you need to do is dial *124# on your mobile phone.
How to Check Glo Number?
Basically, there are 4 ways of checking your Glo number, and I have listed them below:
- Make a Phone Call to a Friend or family member ad check your number on their phone.
- Know Glo Number Via Call
- Use Glo Number Check USSD Code
- Visit the Glo Official Site
How to Check Glo Bonus Balance?
Use the unique Glo bonus code to see how many free airtimes you have:
Method 1: Call the hotline and inquire about your Glo account balance.
To get information about your bonuses and their expiration dates, simply dial the Glo bonus balance check using the USSD code #122#.
- To check the Glo locked bonus balance by dialing #122*34# code.
- If you want to check the Glo unlocked bonus balance by dialing #122*35# Glo USSD code.
- Check the BUMPA package with #122*2# Glo code.
- Dial 127*0# to Check out the bonus on the Glo data plan.
- Check the campus booster voice bonus by dialing the Glo USSD code #122*10#.
Method 2: Use the Glo USSD Codes
- Dial *777# Glo USSD Code on your phone.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Manage data’.
- Choose ‘Data Balance’ to find out how much you have in your Glo bonus account.
Method 3: Using text messages
- Make an SMS message with the word INFO.
- Send the message, I mean INFO; to the number 127.
An SMS will be sent to you shortly with information on your Glo balance, its expiration date, and other relevant data.
How to Check Glo Airtime Balance?
To check your Glo Airtime balance, you can dial the USSD code #124# Glo from your Glo Sim. After that, a pop-up message will appear on your screen with all Glo Airtime Balance details.
How to Check Glo Data Balance?
You can check your Glo data balance using the following methods:
Method 1 – To check the Balance of Glo Data
The first method is to use the USSD code which is one of the most straightforward ways to check the Glo Data Balance.
- Dial *777# Glo data balance check USSDcode from your Glo Sim card Phone.
- Now press 1 on the dial pad, and select “Buy a Plan.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Manage Plan”.
The “Get Data Balance” option will display. And for you to see your remaining Glo Data Balance, select the desired number.
Method 2: Use Text Message To Get Glo Data Balance Details
- Send an SMS to check your Glo data balance.
- Send the word INFO to the number 127.
- The Glo servers will send a text message with the Glo data balance information.
Method 3: Use the Internet to Know Glo Balance Data
Go to Glo’s official website and check your Glo data balance.
Method 4: Make use of the second USSD code
Dial *127*0# Glo USSD Code to check the Glo Data Balance and Expiration Date.
Hope after reading all these details you may be able to find out all the relevant information on how to check Glo balance, Glo Number check code, Glo Balance code, and many more.
But in case you still have any queries then read out the FAQs below, and It will definitely help you out more.
How can I Find out What my Glo Number is?
To find out what your Glo number is, simply dial *135*8# Glo number check code to check your Glo phone number, and it will show on your mobile screen.
What is Code for Glo Self-Service?
*124*2# is the Glo customer service number.
If you still have any questions concerning how to use the Glo sim service, please drop it in the comments section below.