Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Justice has expressed that it is yet to get an authority instructions on the capture of Yoruba Nation agitator, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, otherwise called Sunday Igboho.
Taculia 9Ja had before detailed that Sunday Igboho was captured in Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Igboho close by his significant other, Mrs Ropo Adeyemo, was captured at the Cotonou Cadjehoun Airport on Monday night while endeavoring to escape to Germany.
Igboho was captured by the security powers in Benin Republic around three weeks after the Department of State Services pronounced him needed for purportedly storing arms, a charge he has since denied.
Addressing Vanguard, a high ranking representative of the Ministry, whose lawful guidance will be pivotal in determining the destiny of Igboho and his allies, said that there had been no authority instructions on the matter.
“We have not been authoritatively advised on the capture and confinement of Igboho right now,” the authority said.
Review that Nigeria’s national government had set Igboho on the stop-list to work with his capture and guided the security offices to catch him when found.
In the security circle, an individual whose name is on the stop-list is denied all sacred rights and advantages a resident is qualified for.
The Federal Government’s order against Igboho was contained in a letter by the Nigeria Immigration Service dated July 9, 2021, addressed to the Director-General, Department of State Services (DSS), the Inspector General of Police (IGP) and the DG, National Intelligence Agency (NIA).
The letter was endorsed by Assistant Comptroller General of Immigration, Investigation and Compliance, A.B. Baba.
A top security source in the Benin Republic revealed to The PUNCH that Buratai composed the public authority of the little West African nation and demanded the capture and removal of Igboho.
Buratai, Nigeria’s Chief of Army Staff between July 2015 and January 2021, was sent as Nigeria’s agent in the Benin Republic in June 2021.
The source uncovered that the previous Army boss is behind continuous moves to remove the extremist.
Read also: [Download Video] Mr P Feat Singah – Paloma.
- Akwa Ibom State Police Arrest Suspected ATM Robbers And Police Killers.
- Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State.
- Nollywood Actor Confined To Sick Bed For 20 Years Cries For Help.
- Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Reveals Why He Abandoned His Political Ambition.
- [Download Video] Frank Edward – Oge Eruwo.
- [Download Comedy Video] Broda Shaggy & Mr Macaroni – The Switch.
- CBN To Launch Digital Currency In Nigeria As Osinbajo Suggests.
- [Video] BBNaija Erica And Laycon Reconciles, Watch Them Hanging Out Together.
- Kika Goodhair Speaks About Her Assault, Said She’s Doing Fine.
- Obi Cubana: ‘Public Display Of Riches Is Dangerous’ – DSS Warns.
Order cheap websites at Webflex NG