This is the dollar to Naira exchange rate for today Thursday December 2, 2021.
Everyday we update the dollar to Naira exchange rates; based on how it is being exchanged in the official and black market.
Dollar to Naira official exchange rate for today Thursday December 2, 2021.
Based on the data at the FMDQ Security Exchange where forex is officially traded, the dollar to naira official exchange rate for today December 2, 2021 opened at 1 dollar equals to ₦(yet to be disclosed), after it closed at ₦413.79 naira to a 1 dollar on December 1 2021.
The rates in CBN and other banks are as follows:
- CBN – 1$ = ₦410.37.
- Access bank – 1$ = ₦412.03.
- First bank – 1$ = ₦460.00.
- GTBank – 1$ = ₦460.00.
- Moneygram – 1$ = ₦410.50.
Dollar to Naira black market exchange rate for today December 2, 2021.
According to sources at Bureau De Change (BDC), in the Black Market also known as parallel market, the exchange rate for a dollar to naira for today, Thursday, December 2 – buy a dollar for N552 and sell for N558.
Requirements for Opening a Dollar Account in Nigeria.
Incase you want to open a dollar account in Nigeria; the process is almost the same as opening a new naira bank account.
However, there are some basic requirements you need to meet; in order to be able to open a dollar account.
- A photocopy of a government-issued ID card. e.g; International passport, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, National I.D. Card, or other legitimate means of identification that banks accept.
- One recent passport photograph
- You also need to sign two reference forms by owners of Current accounts in your bank.
- A utility bill (Nepa bill) not older than 3 months that carries your residential address.
Read also: How To Start An Online Business.
Banks you can open a dollar account in Nigeria.
Below are the banks you can open a dollar account in Nigeria.
- First Bank.
- Zenith Bank.
- Fidelity Bank.