In order to be rich in this country Nigeria, or anywhere else in the world, you must have a business that provides you daily income.
Especially in these days where job opportunities are not forthcoming, even for those who have graduated from higher institutions with degrees.
Hence, you must position yourself at where you have a business that can provide you info on a daily basis.
In this article therefore, I am going to reveal to you some of the daily income business in Nigeria, and how you can invest and make more money on a daily from them.
1. Provision Store.
Having a provision store where you sell various commodities like cosmetics, snacks, drinks etc is one kind of business that will help you make daily income.
You don’t have to wait until you have big money to start this business, as you can even construct a shade in your frontage, or even use your varendah or sit out if it’s close to the street.
With a small capital like 50k, you can visit an wholesale shop and choose the various commodities you’d like to sell.
2. Fast food restaurant.
Most people procrastinate on starting a fast food joint becasue they don’t have money to rent a shop.
But fast food does not generally require a shop as you can even set it up via the following ways:
- Construct a shade by the road side, or wherever you can find space in your environment, and keep at least 2 benches and tables that will help your customers sit comfortably and eat their food. You can also buy take away packs and sell for customers who will prefer eating their fast food at home or their offices.
- Buy a large wheel barrow that will contain your food packs and start a mobile fast food, that will enable you move from place to place and sell for those who are too busy to visit restaurants or fast food joints.
3. Selling of foodstuffs.
Aside from selling a provision store or fast food joint, you can decide to concentrate on selling food stuffs alone.
You may chose to construct a small shade in your home or space you can rent for this business.
Or better still find a space in a daily market square where you will be going everyday to sell your foodstuffs.
Once people start to know you are into this business, they will even visit you at home to buy their foodstuffs.
You can sell multiple foodstuffs ranging from vegetables, fish and crayfish, periwinkles, garri, foofoo, etc.
4. Transportation business.
Transportation business is one business that has provided daily income for so many Nigerians.
I know a friend who ride Keke napep to put himself through the university and still Carter for his family of 4.
I even grew up to see an uncle who rides Okada to this day and use the income to raise his family and send his children to school.
Once upon a Time in my own life, I used to shuttle airport taxi for survival, and I can attest to the fact that it was very profitable; because I used to make between 50 to 100k every week.
So whatever means of transport you can afford, from Okada, Keke Napep, Taxi, Bus etc. You can start a transportation business today and make daily income.
5. Selling of okrika.
Okrika are second handed clothing materials in Nigeria, and it is one business that can help you make daily income.
Though it will require you to move from market to market, almost everyday; when you become well established in the business, customers will always visit you at home to buy.
You can also construct a shade or find a space in your neighborhood or anywhere there is population to make your daily sales.
To buy the materials, you will have to visit the agents in big stores it warehouses, or better still, buy from a third party seller.
Our recent post; BBNaija: Tega’s Husband, Ajmoney Makes Shocking Revelation About Their Marriage.
- Daily Inspirational Quote: May 19, 2022.
- Motivational Quote Of The Day: May 19, 2022.
- Quote Of The Day With Explanation: May 19, 2022.
- Good Morning Quote: May 19, 2022.
- Prayer Point For Today: May 19, 2022.
- Daily Devotional For Today: May 19, 2022.
- Bible Verse Of The Day: May 19, 2022.
- Quotes Of The Day: May 19, 2022.
- How To Start Your Music Career In Nigeria.
- 29 Things You Must Do To Become A Successful Musician In Nigeria.