Our daily bible verse and prayer for Wednesday 20 October will be taken from the book of (Proverbs 27:22) and it says:
For riches are not forever, nor does a crown endure to all generations.(Proverbs 27:22)
In the book of Ecclesiastes, the preacher said that everything in life is vanity, vanity upon vanity.
And the point is really not in gathering the riches, but the ability to sustain it, especially from generation to generation.
I’ve seen so many people who’s wealth were being squandered by their children after their death.
I once knew a very wealthy man in my neighbourhood, he had only one son who was a drug addict.
After the man’s death, the son sold everything he had and used the money to sniff cocaine.
Now the guy is roaming the streets mad and dirty.
We are going to pray God to help us not to fall in love with riches .
Dear Lord, I pray you to help me learn to be contented with all you have provided for me in this world, and prevent me from falling in love with riches in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
After being spiritually equipped with God’s word for today, you can also seek the physical motivation that will help you get thorugh the day by reading our motivational quote for today below.
You can also read our daily devotional for today HERE.
- Top Quotes Of The Day About Life: Saturday 29 January, 2022.
- Top Success Quotes To Kickstart Your Saturday, January 29, 2022.
- Powerful Prayer Points And Declarations For Saturday 29 January 2022.
- Daily Devotional From God’s Word: Saturday January 29, 2022.
- Daily Bible Verse And Prayer For Saturday 29 January 2022.