This post will help you know the current prices of food items in Nigeria in February 2022.
Taculia 9Ja is committed to update you with the prices of food items in different locations in Nigeria.
Because of the unstable inflation rate in the country, prices of food items have been increasing tremendously.
Apart from local farmers who produce crops mostly for personal consumption and only sell remaining portions, going to the market this days to buy food items will break your heart because of the high cost.
Taculia 9Ja learns that prices of foods such as rice, beans, and vegetables get even higher daily as consumer demand rises; while other items, including fish, poultry, and milk, remain variable due to transportation and processing challenges.
But one outstanding fact about the human life is that food is needed to sustain life.
And because of this, Taculia 9Ja will from now on update you on the current price of mostly consumed food items in Nigeria.
Our update begins today with the current prices of food items in Niger State for February 2022, and our target market is Manigi market.
Manigi market is a popular commodity market which is located in the Mashegu Local Government Area of Niger State.
- Guinea Corn – ₦19000 – ₦21,000
- Millet – ₦18,000 – ₦18,500
- Maize – ₦19,000 – ₦20,000
- Red beans – ₦40,000 – ₦41,000
- White beans – ₦36,000 – ₦38,000
- Egusi – ₦23,000 – ₦24,000
- Soya beans – ₦32,000 – ₦33,000
- Groundnut – ₦12,000 – ₦13,000
- Quotes Of The Day: October 8, 2022
- Motivational Quote: Your Attitude, More Than Anything, Will Influence Your Effectiveness – Pat Gelsinger.
- Good Morning Quote: Today I Choose Life – Kevyn Aucoin.
- Good Morning Quote: Be The Person That When Your Feet Touch The Floor In The Morning – Dwayne Johnson.
- Quotes Of The Day: October 7, 2022