On this post we are going to update you with the Best Positive Quote of the day to help you Kickstart Your Friday, October 22, 2021.
We hope this quote and it’s explanation give you the motivation you need to become successful in life.
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”Tony Robbins
The goal you have is invisible until you execute and bring it to reality.
And the easiest way to do this is to set your goals.
Now how do you set your goals?
How to set your goals.
- First and foremost you have to determine you goals. Be specific about what you want to achieve in life.
- Come up with a deadline. Think and decide on how long you want to spend in achieving this goal. Might be a day or two or even 50 years etc. If you don’t have a deadline for your goal you might find yourself relaxing or postponing them, and this might make you spend a lifetime trying to achieve it.
- Now that you know what you want to achieve in life and the time frame you’d use to do so; break your goals down into smaller or simpler steps and also set the time frame for achieving them. Breaking your goals down will help you take things one step at a time, and not jump from one end to the other.
- You need to put everything down into writing. You can do so with a jotter or even the memo in your phone.
- As you begin to execute your goals, try to spot and state the ways and means you worked towards achieving those goals as well as the mistakes that gave you setbacks along the line.
- Review your written goals everyday and cross them out one after the other as you accomplish them.
The questions to ask when setting your goals.
Below are the basic questions you need to ask when setting your goals:
This 5 basic questions will be contained in whatever goal you are setting to achieve in life.
So don’t waste no time, go ahead and set your goals now.
If you want to know how you can really stay motivated, then read our articles on motivation below:
Hope you don’t mind also reading our good morning quote for today below.
Everyday on this blog, we update our visitors and readers with 5 positive quotes to help them start their day with a mindset that will help them become successful.
These quotes are quotes written by great men and women who have experienced life and now gone ahead of us.
After reviewing these quotes, we implore our own knowledge and wisdom to explain them in the hope of motivating our readers towards living a better and more positive life every day.
And we therefore do hope you feel your subconscious mind with our daily motivational quotes and diffuse every negative energy.
If you have any contribution, suggestion, complain, report etc about any of our quotes or explanations please feel free to make it known via the comment section and we will respond or act accordingly.
To get updates or as a form of reminder, please subscribe below to this blog.
If you are a Christian, you can also read our devotional for today here.