Evicted BBNaija SEASON 6 ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate, Boma has been given advise by popular OAP, Daddy Freeze, and the advice centers on how he should handle his relationship now that he is out of the house.
Taculia 9Ja recalls that Boma was evicted from the show on Sunday alongside 3 other housemates Michael, Peace and Tega.
Claims are going around that Boma’s eviction was as a result of his relationship with a married housemate, Tega.
However, Boma took responsibilities for his actions by making an open apology to Nigerians, claiming he is a human being who is never above mistakes.
As a result of the apology, Daddy Freeze took to his instagram account to advice Boma and below is what he wrote.
“What I cannot get over is gossiping, snitching and the kissing and telling.” “Work on yourself bro.”
Our recent post:
- [Video] Watch Moment EFCC Chairman Bawa Slumps To The Floor.
- Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Cries Out About Nigeria’s Economy, Saying She Is Depressed.
- Nigerians In Awe As Dj Cuppy Gives Tongue-to-tongue Kiss To One Of Her Dogs.
- EFCC Chairman Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps And Was Hospitalised.
- Lagos Cyclist Dies Few Days After He Was Stabbed In The Neck By Armed Robbers.
- Nigerians React To Nollywood Actor, Chinwetalu Agu As He Rocks Biafran Outfit.
- BBNaija: Former Housemate Tacha Buys A New House.
- Samklef Opens Up On Past Struggles, Says He Used To Beg In Lekki.
- The Best Place To Start Affiliate Marketing.
- Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Reports Of Being Detained By DSS.