This article aims at providing additional tips for bloggers on how to write good blog articles, and without much Ado let’s get straight to the point.
It is common knowledge that most human beings do not usually love to spend time onscreen and read word for word, on even the most important post they are looking.
Glancing through the words is the main way of reading adopted by online readers.
And for that reason, bloggers also need to adjust their way of writing to suit their readers way if reading.
And in this article therefore, I am going to show you the ways and means of writing to make reading easier for your audience, so that while they are trying to glance through your contents, they will come across the words that is going to get them hooked.
- Make your paragraphs and sentences as short as possible. Give your text some breathing space by separating them into short paragraphs, and make sure you avoid subordinate or sentences that are too long.
- If a word you are going to use has a shorter or more direct synonym, then settle for it’s synonym. Don’t go for words that will stress the reader to understand, especially words whose meaning has to be digged for in a dictionary.
- Make sure you adopt different text formats: bold, italics outlines etc. For instance, if you are writing a quote from another source to back up your claims, you can use italics to help your reader quickly gather the understanding that you are quoting someone else.
- Listing your number of items will make it very quick and easy for your readers to read. So don’t try to fit in your items in a sentence, rather use new paragraphs to list them out in an orderly form, so as to make it easy for your readers to differentiate then one after the other.
- Another easy way to help your readers get your message in one space instead of having to rewrite or quote a claim you have from another article from your blog or another is to use links. This will also help you promote your other articles because the reader eager to gather all the information about the subject matter will follow the link to read that other article
Use Images and videos
To lighten your text or reinforce it’s meaning, try using images and videos on between your contents to reduce the length of your text.
If you don’t seem to have your own photos, there are several sites where you can find images for your blog. You can use these images for free in any of your project.
There are people who tend to quickly understand things through diagrams or videos, and research has shown that people tend to watch more videos than they read online, so you must take advantage of this and use videos the ore to engage those who are reading your contents.
The most efficient way to include videos in your blog is to upload them to YouTube or Vimeo and embed them into your content. And in so doing, you will save money on your hosting plan as well as get additional visits from those platforms.
- Motivational Quote Of The Day: Friday, September 24, 2021.
- How To Set Up A Small Home Recording Studio.
- List Of Things To Do If You Want Google AdSense Approval Very Fast.
- List Of Things To Avoid If You Want Google AdSense Approval Very Fast.
- What Are The Tips To Easily Get Google AdSense Approval In 2022.
- Motivational Quote Of The Day: Thursday, September 23, 2021.
- How To Make Your Blog Load As Quick As Possible.
- Beginners Guide To Starting A Blog In Nigeria In 2022.
- Motivational Quote Of The Day: Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
- How To Set Up Code To Track Your AdSense Sites In Google Analytics.