I carefully handpicked and compiled this 72 inspirational quotes about life as a must read to help you overcome every negative forces that is working against your success.
And how do you overcome these negative forces with these 72 inspirational quotes about life?
The simple way is to study and take to heart any of these quote that corresponds to the present situation you are passing through in life.
Why you need inspiration in life.
You need inspirational in life in order to rise above the things that prevents human beings from achieving their goals in life.
Most times these things are seen and most times they are unseen.
But I belive that whether seen or unseen, the human mind holds the key to what they need to get out of life.
Therefore as it all depends on your mindset, you need to fill it with inspired quotes in order to diffuse whatever negative force does not want you to become successful.
Below therefore is the 73 inspirational quotes about life that will help you to become successful.
73 Inspirational Quotes About Life: A Must Read.
1. I think Alison Krauss and her band are the best today. The same goes for Rick Skaggs and his band. Rick Moranis
2. Anybody whose film becomes a hit is a superstar. Today there is somebody, and tomorrow there will be somebody else. No single woman or man has a monopoly for all time. Dev Anand
3. Reading the Martin Luther King story, that little comic book, set me on the path that I’m on today. John Lewis
4. The proclamation of the saving love of God comes before moral and religious imperatives. Today sometimes it seems that the opposite order is prevailing. Pope Francis
5. Too many young musicians today want to win polls before they learn their instruments. Benny Goodman
6. In our ecclesiastical region there are priests who don’t baptize the children of single mothers because they weren’t conceived in the sanctity of marriage. These are today’s hypocrites. Those who clericalize the church. Those who separate the people of God from salvation. Pope Francis
7. Ignorance is never out of style. It was in fashion yesterday, it is the rage today and it will set the pace tomorrow. Frank Dane
8. If Jesus were here today, he wouldn’t be riding around on a donkey. He’d be taking a plane, he’d be using the media. Joel Osteen
9. Today I love myself as I love my god: who could charge me with a sin today? I know only sins against my god; but who knows my god? Friedrich Nietzsche
10. There are 4 billion cell phones in use today. Many of them are in the hands of market vendors, rickshaw drivers, and others who’ve historically lacked access to education and opportunity. Information networks have become a great leveler, and we should use them together to help lift people out of poverty and give them a freedom from want. Hillary Clinton
11. Being a broadcaster encompasses the business of sport, which is my life today, and it encompasses the skills of being a history student, and the ability of being a performer. Bill Walton
12. Today, the news is scandals; that is news, but the many children who don’t have food – that’s not news. This is grave. We can’t rest easy while things are this way. Pope Francis
13. I don’t think it’s possible to touch people’s imagination today by aesthetic means. J. G. Ballard
14. Historically, black women have suffered tremendously, but today’s black women are the triumph. We have choices, and that’s what freedom is all about: having the power to choose. Susan L. Taylor
15. I am very fortunate I can send my kids to private school, but everybody does not have the money. If you cannot get your kid in a good school today, your kids are going to be behind the eight ball. Spike Lee
16. Despite our high rate of unemployment, 300,000 jobs go unfilled largely because many of the unemployed lack the skills needed today as a result of technological progress. Kim Campbell
17. One guy that I wish was here right now, Ted Williams, helped me so much, our long talks, not about hitting but about fishing, one of Ted’s passions, and I wish he was here today to share this with me because I owe so much to Ted Williams. Wade Boggs
18. The market is fast-moving, fast-growing. Things that are true today may not be true tomorrow. Robin Li
19. Charlton Heston announced again today that he is suffering from Alzheimer’s. Liz Smith
20. I want to challenge you today to get out of your comfort zone. You have so much incredible potential on the inside. God has put gifts and talents in you that you probably don’t know anything about. Joel Osteen
Read also: 30 Best Byron Pulsifer Motivational Quotes.
21. Congressional Republicans are dismantling the limited environmental protections initiated by Richard Nixon, who would be something of a dangerous radical in today’s political scene. Noam Chomsky
22. No, I am very old school. Everybody has a different definition of old school today. But yes, I do feel that I would like to meet, know a person before taking it forward. I am not the casual hook-up types. Vaani Kapoor
23. Now there is this whole terror about getting old. Today, that fascination with youth is overrated. What’s so special about being young? I just say that because I’m old. Peter Lindbergh
24. People have always complained that we have made films ahead of times. ‘Hum Dono’ is still modern. We had wars then, and we have wars today. We had love and separation then, and we have that today. Dev Anand
25. No employer today is independent of those about him. He cannot succeed alone, no matter how great his ability or capital. Business today is more than ever a question of cooperation. Orison Swett Marden
26. What we should all argue for is the use of freedom rather than having a monetary system with regulation domination that is run by a cartel and the special interests – that is the kind of system we have today. Ron Paul
27. Today the world changes so quickly that in growing up we take leave not just of youth but of the world we were young in. Peter Medawar
28. We need to use the United Nations Security Council and believe that preserving law and order in today’s complex and turbulent world is one of the few ways to keep international relations from sliding into chaos. The law is still the law, and we must follow it whether we like it or not. Vladimir Putin
29. Those who today always look for disciplinarian solutions, those who long for an exaggerated doctrinal ‘security,’ those who stubbornly try to recover a past that no longer exists – they have a static and inward-directed view of things. In this way, faith becomes an ideology among other ideologies. Pope Francis
30. If women would today would rise en masse and demand their emancipation, the men would be compelled to grant it. Victoria Woodhull
31. The Chechnya problem is a centuries-old problem. The thing is that today, fundamentalists and terrorists are exploiting those centuries-old problems to accomplish their own objectives that have nothing to do whatsoever with the interests of Chechnya. Vladimir Putin
32. You don’t have to choose between doing good and doing well. It’s a false choice, today more than ever. Tim Cook
33. My hope is that out of all the anger and seeming hostility that we hear in some of today’s music will come some sort of coalition that will become politically involved. Roberta Flack
34. Even if you were a general in 1945, if you split the revolutionary national unity today, if you are an enemy of the main pillars of the revolution today, then you have become a force of reaction! Sukarno
35. My three daughters are all going to go to college, and it’s not even a question. When I was applying to college, my parents were hoping that I would just go somewhere. Today, they look at their grandkids, and they know those kids will have a chance to build this country in bigger and better ways than my parents ever had a chance. Xavier Becerra
36. The black masses must demand and refuse to accept nothing less than that proportionate percentage of the political spoils such as jobs, elective offices and appointments… They must reject the shameful racial tokenism that characterizes the political life of America today. Adam Clayton Powell, Jr.
37. The ideals and principles for which Dr King fought have never been forgotten and are as relevant today as they were 40 years ago. George Lucas
38. Those who today still feel a sense of impotence can do something: they can support Amnesty International. They can help it to stand up for freedom and justice. Peter Benenson
39. Where you come from is such a huge part of who you are today. Deborah Ann Woll
40. The colored race saved to the noble women of New England and the middle States men on whom they lean today for security and safety. Many of my race, the representatives of these men on the field of battle, sleep in the countless graves of the South. Hiram Rhodes Revels
Read also: 30 Quotes About God’s Plan For Your Life.
41. Poland is not East or West. Poland is at the center of European civilization. It has contributed mightily to that civilization. It is doing so today by being magnificently unreconciled to oppression. Ronald Reagan
42. Today is yesterday’s pupil. Thomas Fuller
43. I had pro offers from the Detroit Lions and Green Bay Packers, who were pretty hard up for linemen in those days. If I had gone into professional football the name Jerry Ford might have been a household word today. Gerald R. Ford
44. What humanity needs today is not merely philosophy or theology, but a message or reassurance. Dada Vaswani
45. Almost every way we make electricity today, except for the emerging renewables and nuclear, puts out CO2. And so, what we’re going to have to do at a global scale, is create a new system. And so, we need energy miracles. Bill Gates
46. Do you want to be a man of today or a man of tomorrow? Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
47. Money is the most corrosive aspect of life today because it means that all attention to detail is forgotten. Roberto Cavalli
48. Millions of Americans today are taking dietary supplements, practicing yoga and integrating other natural therapies into their lives. These are all preventive measures that will keep them out of the doctor’s office and drive down the costs of treating serious problems like heart disease and diabetes. Andrew Weil
49. To me, it really seems visible today that ethics is not something exterior to the economy, which, as technical matter, could function on its own; rather, ethics is an interior principle of the economy itself, which cannot function if it does not take account of the human values of solidarity and reciprocal responsibility. Pope Benedict XVI
50. Today, India consumes about 682 watts per capita, far lesser than developed nations. As India develops, it will definitely require a lot more energy. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
51. Today everyone is a star – they’re all billed as ‘starring’ or ‘also starring’. In my day, we earned that recognition. Bette Davis
52. I desperately want to see the day today and do the best I can not miss a shred of sunlight. It’ll be over before I know it. Mandy Patinkin
53. Feminism is dated? Yes, for privileged women like my daughter and all of us here today, but not for most of our sisters in the rest of the world who are still forced into premature marriage, prostitution, forced labor – they have children that they don’t want or they cannot feed. Isabel Allende
54. I’m sure that was the right step, even though, formally speaking, it may seem disadvantageous for a president to resign. But, looking into what is happening today and what is going to happen in the future, I think history will show I made the right decision. Eduard Shevardnadze
55. Bush reiterated his stand to conservatives opposing his decision on stem cell research. He said today he believes life begins at conception and ends at execution. Jay Leno
Read also: 41 Quotes On God’s Plan For Your Life.
56. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I, therefore, intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt. Barack Obama
57. Judicial judgment must take deep account of the day before yesterday in order that yesterday may not paralyze today. Felix Frankfurter
58. I am certain that most composers today would consider today’s music to be rich, not to say confusing, in its enormous diversity of styles, technical procedures, and systems of esthetics. George Crumb
59. In today’s world, having money has allowed people who are extremely uncool to think that they’re cool and carry it like that. People who really are cool and people who really are artists and have ideas have to literally turn in their cool card to society just to make it past the age of 28. Kanye West
60.There is nothing that our party failed to do when it trusted the soldiers and people, and a more resplendent future is unfolding before us today. Kim Jong-un
61. Paying more heed to the lessons of the past might teach us to be a little more cautious about some of the political decisions taken today. Michael Morpurgo
62. The late Estee Lauder says you can never wear white shoes after Labor Day. But of course, in today’s world, that does not exist. Andre Leon Talley
63. Today, the scope for variety has shrunk drastically. There are only a handful of topnotch composers like A. R. Rahman, Anu Malik, Jatin-Lalit… that’s it. Lata Mangeshkar
64. Today, the growing economic and social pressures in our country are putting millions of women, children and families at increased risk of abuse and neglect, especially when families are denied basic support services and economic opportunity. Robert Casey
65. Today, I, too, wish to reaffirm that I intend to continue on the path toward improved relations and friendship with the Jewish people, following the decisive lead given by John Paul II. Pope Benedict XVI
66. America’s promises do not come with a price tag. We meet our commitments. We bear our burdens. That’s one of the reasons why almost every country on Earth sees America as stronger and more respected today than they did eight years ago when I took office. Barack Obama
67. My parents always encouraged me and I had a good home life. We were always taught to respect things and other people. It’s so different today, because children are just not taught the right way. Betty Cuthbert
68. Cooking today is a young man’s game, I don’t give a bollocks what anyone says. Gordon Ramsay
69. The music is going to die if you don’t tap into something that people today can relate to. Robert Glasper
70. There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew. Marshall McLuhan
The new electronic independence re-creates the world in the image of a global village. Marshall McLuhan
71. Anyone who tries to make a distinction between education and entertainment doesn’t know the first thing about either. Marshall McLuhan
72. The medium is the message. This is merely to say that the personal and social consequences of any medium – that is, of any extension of ourselves – result from the new scale that is introduced into our affairs by each extension of ourselves, or by any new technology. Marshall McLuhan.
73. Perhaps two million years ago the creatures of a planet in some remote galaxy faced a musical crisis similar to that which we earthly composers face today. George Crumb
- Inspirational Quotes For June 2022.
- Motivational Quotes For June 2022.
- Quotes Of The Day: June 27, 2022.
- First, Have A Definite, Clear Practical Ideal; A Goal… – Aristotle.
- “Perseverance Is Failing 19 Times And Succeeding The 20th.” – Julie Andrews.