If you are looking for quotes that will reassure you about God’s plan in your life, this 40 quotes on God’s plan for your life will do so.
We understand that life can get tougher at times, you may presently be facing lots of difficulties in your personal life, failure in your career, work or relationship.
There even comes a time when it seems you have lost all hope in life, and even seem to doubt the existence of God and the plans He has for your life.
But these 40 uplifting quotes about God’s plan for your life will give you the needed motivation and inspiration to have faith and wait on God’s time when His blessings will begin to manifest in your life.
Be assured that God has something better in store for you, He is just waiting on the perfect time to bring it to manifestation.
1. “God has a plan for your life and it’s a good plan. ”Anonymmous.
It is good beyond what you can ever expect.
2. “The plan of God for your life is even bigger than your past, present and future.”Anonymous
3. “God’s plan for your life is so amazing.”Anonymous
4. “You just have to trust in God and you will live to enjoy His plans for your life.”Anonymous
5. “Your mistakes might be bigger, but I assure you it is nothing compared to how big is God’s plan for your life.”Anonymous
6. “God’s got me here for something.”Muhammad Ali
7. “God’s plan is always more beautiful than the desires of humankind.”Anonymous.
8. “Have patience, because God isn’t finished yet.”Philippians 1:6
9. “God always has a perfect plan!”Kim Zolciak-Biermann
10. “Every time I make a plan, God laughs at me.”Jason Isaacs
11. “Faith means continuing to trust in God even when you don’t understand his plans for your life.”Anonymous.
12. “God’s plan will continue on God’s schedule.”Aiden Wilson Tozer
13. “What God has for you, will always remain for you. You’ve just got to trust His timing and plan for your life.”Anonymous
14. “Everything happens within God’s perfect plan.”Walter Mercado
15. “God’s purpose is more important than our plans.”Myles Munroe.
Read also: 43 Trust In God’s Plan Quotes.
16. “Sometimes what you plan may fail, but God will always give you a better option.”Anonymous.
17. “Sometimes, the plans in your heart aren’t God’s plan.”Katie Taylor
18. “God’s plan for my future are far greater than my fears.”Helen Fagan
19. “God longs for your happiness and He has plans for your life.”Janet Fuller
20. “If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.”Woody Allen
21. “I know God has a plan for me. I don’t know what it is.”Benjamin Watson
22. “God’s heavenly plan doesn’t always make earthly sense.”Chales R. Swindoll
23. “I’m religious. I think this is something God had planned for me.”Clay Aiken
24. “Whatever happens, happens. It’s all a part of God’s plan.”Teddy Bridgewater
25. “I have learned in my life that my plans don’t matter. It’s God’s plan.”Taya Kyle
26. “It’s funny how God will change your plans for you when he’s ready.”Brett Young
27. “God has wonderful plans for you – if you let Him lead and comfort.”Colin McCartney
28. “God’s purpose is to conform us to the image of His Son (Rom. 8: 29).”Erwin W. Lutzer
29. “Always hold your head up high, and know God is in control. He has a perfect plan just for your life.”Anonymous
30. “God isn’t finished with us yet. When we forget this fact, we get stuck.”Kenneth Copeland
31. “Jesus replied, “You don’t understand what I am doing, but someday you will.”John 13:7
32. “God has a plan for all of us, but He expects us to do our share of the work.”Minnie Pearl
33. “My life may not be going the way I planned it, but am okay so long as it is going exactly the way God planned it.”Anonymous
34. “I never worry myself about making plans, because whenever I do I find out God has other plans.”Anonymous
35. “I believe that God has a specific plan and reason He created each one of us.”Lisa Whelchel
36. “Being angry, anxious, defeated, and depressed are not God’s plans for you.”Robert E. Baines Jr.
37. “God is a God of systems and predictability and order, and God honors planning.”Andy Stanley
38. “When you fight against the plan of God, you are fighting against the hand of God.”Paula White
39. “God is getting ready to move again and do something special, something new.”Russell M. Stendal
40. “God has a plan that is far above and beyond anything we could ever think or imagine.”Brittany Ann.