There are times when difficulties and certain unforseen circumstances will arise and seem to weaken your faith in God, that’s why I wrote this 30 quotes about God’s plan for your life to help you get over it.
This 30 quotes will help awaken and deepen your faith in God as you ponder on them everyday.
I have added a little explanantions to help you understand this quotes much better.
1. “You are where God wants you to be at this very moment. Every experience is a part of His divine plan for your life.”Anonymous.
If God controls your life, there is no way you will fall out of his divine plan.
2. “Desire for God’s plan increases only as we let loose our desire for some other plan.”Larry Christenson
3. “’God’s plan’ is often a front for men’s plans and a cover for inadequacy, ignorance, and evil.”Mary Daly
4. “And when we truly believe God and act in faith, we will see victory in our lives.”Sandra Thompson Davis
5. “You’ll never find your place in God’s plan until you have the correct perspective of yourself.”Bruce Bickel
6. “I find that doing of the will of God leaves me no time for disputing about His plans.”George MacDonald
7. “Sometimes God makes better choices for us than we could have ever made for ourselves.”Jennifer Hudson
8. “God made your life to matter. You are not an accident, you have a significant purpose.”Jonathan Daugherty
9. “God’s got me here for something. I can feel it. I was born for everything that I’m doing now.”Muhammad Ali
10. “God desires to use you no matter where you are, what you are doing, or who you used to be.”Heather Lindsey
Read also: How To Finish Your Goals.
11. “First and foremost, I live for God now. His plans for me are better than whatever I can think.”Israel Folau
12. “It’s good to have plans and dreams, but don’t be surprised if God brings you somewhere else.”Anne F. Beiler
13. “Change makes you find your calling, your legacy, and God’s divine plan for your life. Don’t run from it.”Iman
14. “God truly had a better plan for me than I had imagined. You never know what life has in store.”Phyllis Smith
15. “But I know God has big stuff planned that ultimately doesn’t have anything to do with me.”Michael W. Smith
16. “God planned for us to have families. He loves family, and He wants us to be members of His family.”Patricia Meyers
17. “One phrase that got me through many difficult times in my life was: God’s delays are not God’s denials.”AJ Winters
18. “I don’t know what tomorrow holds. None of us do. We got to wait and see what God has planned.”Roy Jones Jr.
19. “God created and loves the family, and he has a plan for the family that is far greater than our plan.”Ruth Schwenk
20. “I believe that God has a plan and purpose not only for the human race but for my individual life.”Anne Graham Lotz
Read also: 10 Ways To Change The World In A Big Way.
21. “God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand His wisdom, but we simply have to trust His will.”
22. “God has his plans and his reasons. Sometimes we are supposed to go through things so that we learn lessons.”Dolly Parton
23. “However God had it planned, I’m rockin’ with how he do it. He took the steering wheel and I’m letting him drive.”E-40
24. “Do you ever think about where and how you can be part of God’s plan, not just a spectator or consumer?”Jonah Jeremiah
25. “Each of us is a small part of God’s plan. I’m a small part. I create paintings that are being used by God.”Thomas Kinkade
26. “The scripture is God’s plan on how we are to live our lives here and what we are to do to have eternal life.”Deborah Norville
27. “Sometimes I haven’t understood why he has done things and why things happened, but I know that God has a plan.”Jan Brewer
28. “When we watch people fully engaged in their purpose, it’s confirmation that God has given each of us a destiny.”T. D. Jakes
29.“When we look backward, we see that God was in control even when it looked like our lives were out of control.”Steve Farrar
30. “Yes, God made man to fit within His perfect plan. He wants to fellowship with us, just like we want to share time with our spouses.”