But before we check out those quotes, let’s get to know Byron a little bit.
A brief history of Byron Pulsifer.
Byron is a retired criminologist, former manager of an employee assistance program, project manager and strategic planner, motivational speaker, and motivational seminar leader.
Currently, he has written a series of thriller books with a spiritual twist featuring the main character of Buck Buchanon.
He resides in New Brunswick, Canada.
30 Best Byron Pulsifer Motivational Quotes.
1. “Staying in one place is the best path to be taken over and surpassed by many.”
Because when you stay in one place, you will get to understand things better and become a pro in its subjects.
In so doing, you will be able to make the best out of it as well as motivate others to do so.
2. “Bold is not the act of foolishness but the attribute and inner strength to act when others will not so as to move forward not backward.”
When you are bold, you are not going to entertain any fear about taking whatever step is necessary to help you become successful.
Some might think its foolishness, but you alone will know better when you succeed.
3. “What you give is what you get.”
The Holy book says “do unto others what you’d like them do to you”. Others understand it as ‘karma” which is also defined as what goes around comes back around.
Whatever you understand it to be, the point is that whatever you give to life is what it is going to give you back.
4. “Fate is in your hands and no one elses”
You are the only one that can determine the outcome of your life.
And this is based on the decisions you make and goals you decide to take at any given point in time of your life.
5. “What you fear is that which requires action to overcome.”
Fear is defined as “False Evidence Appearing Real’.
This goes to say that what you fear is not even there, so all you have to do is make that move and you will never get to see it.
6. “Fear of failure is one attitude that will keep you at the same point in your life.”
It is better to try and fail, than avoid to try because you fear to fail.
7. “Look forward to spring as a time when you can start to see what nature has to offer once again.”
You just don’t have to lie around or sit back because you are unable to succeed in your previous goal.
Opportunities are still out there only if you will try once again.
8. “You can be what you want to be. You have the power within and we will help you always.”
The only help we will offer you is the motivational words that will help you take that bold step that will skyrocket you to success.
And all I have to say here is that you will be what you want to be long as you work towards being that.
9. “Responsibility is not inherited, it is a choice that everyone needs to make at some point in their life.”
If responsibility was inherited, children of the rich will never become unsuccessful like their parents.
But then it is a choice and whosoever makes it will taste success.
10. “You can’t create in a vacuum. Life gives you the material and dreams can propel new beginnings.”
The materials are readily available, and since you have a dream, all you need to do is utilize it.
11. “You can’t trust without risk but neither can you live in a cocoon.”.
Life itself is a big risk
Think about how you travel a thousand miles dodging other vehicles to get to your destination without a car crash.
12. “Courage is not about taking risks unknowingly, but putting your own being in front of challenges that others may not be able to.”.
Taking risks unknowingly is called ignorance.
But courage is when you know the dangers of doing something but you still go ahead to give it a try.
13. “To give hope to someone occurs when you teach them how to use the tools to do it for themselves.”.
You don’t have to keep those things you know to yourself, teach it to other people so we can all make the progress that abounds in life.
14. “Sadness may be part of life but there is no need to let it dominate your entire life.”
Always remember there is joy at the end of the tunnel. And once you get through the sadness, you will greatly rejoice.
15. “Many people think of prosperity that concerns money only to forget that true prosperity is of the mind.”.
You have to first and foremost see the money in your mind before you can get to touch it.
16.”Patience is a virtue but you will never ever accomplish anything if you don’t exercise action over patience.”
I always believe that patience is a form of procrastination. Some of the patient dogs never get to eat the fat bone because they died of hunger.
17. “Today, give a stranger a smile without waiting for it may be the joy they need to have a great day.”.
Your smile can really transform someone else’s life, so try and give a smile to someone today as much as you can.
18. “Transformation doesn’t take place with a vacuum; instead, it occurs when we are indirectly and directly connected to all those around us.”
Humans need each other to become successful.
Thus, getting the right connections should be your ultimate goal in life; if you are planning to become successful.
19. “Everyone can taste success when the going is easy, but few know how to taste victory when times get tough.”
I’ve never heard how the going was easy for people to succeed.
I always know the road to success to be very tough.
20. “Your destiny isn’t just fate; it is how you use your own developed abilities to get what you want.”.
It is when you get what you want that people can refer to you as achieving your destiny.
21. “Someone is special only if you tell them.”
Because sometimes they might not even know they are special.
22. “If you cannot be silent be brilliant and thoughtful.”
Being thoughtful will always make you silent and brilliant.
We can only learn by observing and listening.
23. “Give thanks for the rain of life that propels us to reach new horizons.”
For without life, how can you ever reach a new horizon?
24. “To be thoughtful and kind only takes a few seconds compared to the timeless hurt caused by one rude gesture.”
Thoughtfulness and kindness will make you vibrant and lively.
But hurts is going to eat you out like an acid.
25. “Passion creates the desire for more and action fuelled by passion creates a future.”.
You must always put your passion to action for faith without work is always dead.
26. “Experience can only be gained by doing not by thinking or dreaming.”by Byron Pulsifer.
Thinking or dreaming is mere imagination, and until you get to do what you dream about; you are never going to know if it were real.
27. “Transformation does not start with some one else changing you; transformation is an inner self reworking of what you are now to what you will be.”
When you become what you want to become, we can then say that you have been transformed.
28. “Time is not a measure the length of a day or month or year but more a measure of what you have accomplished.”
Some spend a whole life time accomplishing nothing, and they never said they had a life well spent.
29. “Respect is not something that you can ask for, buy or borrow. Respect is what you earn from each person no matter their background or status.”
You can only earn this respect when you have been able to impact the lives of other people.
30. “To know your purpose is to live a life of direction, and in that direction is found peace and tranquillity.”
What then is your purpose?