Monday is the beginning day of the week, which means workers will return to their working places, students and teachers will return to schools etc, and here we are going to give you Monday motivational quotes to start your week.
Have a nice time reading!
1. “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.”Paulo Coelho
Of course negative people are only going to say negative things.
And if you want to succeed, you should take your mind off everything negative.
And responding to negative people means you buy into their ideas, suggestions, oppositions, discouragements etc.
So the best way to avoid them is to listen but provide no feedbacks.
2. “I believe we are all capable of ‘achieving greatness,’ but the problem is that most of us don’t want to do the work.”Herby Fabius
The Holy Book even says that faith without work is dead. (James 2:26)
So to think that you want to be great but are unwilling to do the necessary work shows that you’re a failure already.
My dear friend, manner will not fall from the sky again because the wilderness experience is over and we are already in the promised land.
3. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.”Robert Schuller
Problems are guidelines because the solution is always there.
All you need to do is to fix the puzzle and it’s all done.
In other words, once you are able to follow the specific guidelines that problem provides, the solution is indeed a guarantee.
4. “You gotta decide to be happy. Where you wanna live. What you wanna drive. You have to make a decision!”.Eric Thomas
You will hear many people say: happiness is a choice. And I believe that.
But then, where you live and what you drive are the things that’s guaranteed to make you happy.
And for that reason, you have to choose them wisely before you make a decision.
5. “We are limited, but we can push back the borders of our limitations.”Stephen R. Covey
Limitations are only just borders, and if you can push it back a bit, then you will find the space to scale to the other side.
A little energy is what you require to do that.
Therefore, you must learn to look beyond those things you think limit your path to success.
If you want to work for the government but have no degree, then you can secure a company job through training.
After all, the goal is to earn a salary and make a living.
6. “A champion is someone who does not settle for that day’s practice, that day’s competition, that day’s performance. They are always striving to be better. They don’t live in the past.”Briana Scurry
No champion ever started out as a champion; they went through phases of practice, performance and competition, until they became better by acquiring the experience that paved way for their success.
So if you want to be a champion, you now know what’s involved.
7. “One small positive thought can change your whole day.”Zig Ziglar
Because it will help you to get up and execute your plans.
The result of negative thoughts is that it prevents us from trying and also aids procrastination in all ramififications.
8. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”Dr. Seuss
Questions only get complicated when you don’t look or search for the answers.
For goodness sake, there are lots of tools at your disposal to find answers to your questions.
The internet is a great source.
Articles, turtorials, webinars, e-courses, they are there to lift the complicated loads off your questions.
So make sure you make use of them today and now.
9. “I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.”Jewish proverb
When you have broader shoulders, it will help you carry more lighter burdens.
And without broader shoulders, you will have very few burdens that might grow heavier someday.
10. “Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are.”Theodore Roosevelt
Don’t always wait for the condition to seem comfortable before you start doing what you have to do.
Every journey begins with a step, so with the little you have you can make a start today even where you are.
11. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”John Wooden
things cannot work out by themselves unless we humans cause them.
Everythings surrounding us today were invented by humans who worked hard to bring the best in them.
12. “Knowing is not enough we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Your knowledge is invalid until you apply it on something and it works.
And if you sit around and wish, there is no way you will ever get things done.
Experimentation is all you need today.
13. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.”Albert Einstein
Because being a person of value will keep bringing more success your way.
After all we have a thousand successful people we never hear of again today.
14. “The only limits to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”Franklin D. Roosevelt
There are so many poeple who doubt the possibility of there ever being tomorrow.
And those who doubt tomorrow today will never find the energy to ever try, and in so doing will never be able to succeed.
15. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.”Napoleon Hill
When you desire something there is no way you will ever rest until you achieve it.
You will be willing to give up a whole lot, and walk extra miles for the things you desire.
So whatever you want to achieve in life, make sure you desire it so much, else you wont be able to achieve it.
16. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”Maya Angelou
You are defeated when you totally surrender or give up.
So the one who is never defeated is the one who keeps fighting after each defeat until he finally conquers.
No retreat, no surrender.
17. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!”T. Harv Eker
Unless the size of you is greater than the size of your problems, you will never be able to overcome and solve them.
Thus, you must learn to see yourself as bigger and your problems as smaller.
And of course the bigger always overcomes the smaller.
18 .“The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!”Brian Tracy
Competence is the ability to become successful, or do something successfully.
And to do something successfully requires consistency and to never give up until you succeed.
And it is sucessful people who owns the future.
So get in the line of these kinds today.
19. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”Albert Einstein
Logic is mere reasoning which often times are false.
But imagination is the tendency to visualize what is going to be the outcome of any goal or purpose you embark on.
And in you can imagine and execute it perfectly, then you are indeed going to go places.
Did I hear you say everywhere?
20. “It always seems bad at first, but then I find a way…”Samurai Jack
It seems bad because you are just getting started.
And then, you begin to gather a little experience and look for the mistakes to avoid.
And there you go…
21. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together”Vincent Van Gogh
A big building is the combination of small blocks.
Therefore, if you want to achieve great things, you must be ready to begin bit by bit, small small.
22. “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.”Catherine Pulsifier
Because the attitude will help you to make the day great.
Attitude is the way you think or feel about something.
So anyday you wake with the thoughts and feelings that it’s going to be a great way, then you will be able to utilize those things that will indeed make the day great.
23. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.”Isabelle Lafleche
Passion is a strong emotion and courage is bravery.
And until you are brave enough to pursue your emotions, they will stay stuck in one particular place.
24. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.”Oscar Wilde
When you imagine yourself without your job, you will realize how poor and insignificant you would have been.
And this will help you to appreciate your work the more.
25. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.”Elon Musk
Because persistency and perseverance will make you to succeed at the end of the day.
I know you will never give up on something you deem very important.
26. “Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.”Kamari aka Lyrikal
After all the credit is not a price, and worst of all some people might be hiding under the pretense of giving you the credit to mock you.
And the worst part of it is that, you will never be able to do it again if no one is there to give you the credit.
We call this intrinsic motivation.
27. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”Abraham Lincoln
When you wait you are only going to get the left overs.
And left overs are usually those insignificant things thrown away by those who made use of the best parts.
28. “Begin the week with momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved.”Skip Prichard
Finally, you must begin this week with all amount of energy, determination, zeal, positivity, drive, passion, courage, determination etc
I think those are synonyms for momentum.