Monday is always stressful and for that reason we often leave things over for Tuesday, and here is 27 Tuesday motivational quotes with explanations that will help you make the best of your Tuesday.
1. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.”Buddha
Everything you see in the world today began in the human mind.
Great inventors and builders conceived it in their minds before they gave the world what we have today.
2. “We become what we think about.”Earl Nightingale
Because your thoughts will always direct your actions.
And your actions defines who you are.
3. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”Michael John Bobak
A comfort zone will rob you of the basic inspiration to make progress.
Comfort zones are for relaxations so get out of it if you’re in the process of making progress in life.
4. “Every single time that something goes well for you, even the tiniest little achievement, be pleased with yourself.”Rebecca Turner
Because it is those tiny little achievements that builds up to something greater in the future.
Don’t forget that big buildings are combinations of tiny particles of blocks.
5. “Let your courage inspire the world around you.”Steve Maraboli
Because it will leave you with a story to tell the world.
And your story will inspire some other person to gather their courage and try to succeed.
6. “Be unto Tuesday in expectation and commitment as unto Monday when vigorousness abounded.”Byron Pulsifer
Monday is usually hectic and so we leave off certain tasks for Tuesdays.
And now that Tuesday is here, make sure you exhibit your expectations and commitments.
7. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”Nelson Mandela
And if you dwell on the impossible, you will never get anything done.
8. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”Lolly Daskal
Were you lost?
How can you be when you have never existed before.
And even if you were lost then you’re not the right person to search for yourself, someone else should.
It’s ime to exist, so get up and create yourself.
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”Og Mandino
Because the determination will keep you going.
10. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”Albert Einstein
People forget success easily, but they can’t do without value.
11. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.”Oscar Wilde
Because the trials is meant to produce blessings when it is achieved.
12. “I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.”Maya Angelou
When you are one in pains, then it will crush you completely.
13. If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.”Benjamin Franklin
The reason will help you to avoid being crushed by the enemies of passion.
14. “Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work.”Joseph Barbara
Hard work will bring success in the end.
And show me the one who has never been happy when he becomes successful.
15. “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”Frank Zappa
The norm is the popular assumption.
The stories are on ground that it’s hard to climb the mount everest.
But if you put the story behind and make a step, then you will indeed progress.
16. “My feelings of accomplishment left over from the day before allow my Tuesdays as a testament to my children that each day brings its own rewards for a job well done.”Byron Pulsifer
You did not give up the accomplishment but only left it over for today.
So it’s time to utilize the fresh energy and go out there to accomplish it.
17. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”Babe Ruth
He will always stick around and fight.
18. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”John Wooden
Today is a new day, only carry on with the goals you left over for today.
But if there were failures and setbacks then put them completely away.
Lynn R. Davi
19. “You can’t change what happened then. But you can change what is going to happen in the next minute, hour, day.”
The experience of what happened then is what you are going to use to change what is going to happen tomorrow.
20. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.”Julie Andrews
And even if you fail the 20th, you still persevere to succeed in the 21st.
21. “Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you.”Madeline Bridges
What goes around will always come back around.
The best you give might fall on your next generations, and that’s how it comes back to you.
22. “Keep grinding! Stay persistent! One day you gonna wake up and be exactly where you dreamed you would be.”
Because you will definitely succeed in the end if you persevere.
23. “Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.”Zion Lee
If you erase the pains, then you never want to be happy.
24. “Tuesday is a day to remember that you are responsible and accountable for each word you speak so make each expression one to be celebrated not castigated.”Byron Pulsifer
Today you just have to be mindful of what you say.
Choose your words wisely, and listen while you speak them.
25. “Three positive facts are obvious on Tuesday: Tomorrow allows me another day to demonstrate my worthiness; it is yet another day to influence those around me with encouragement to handle their own trials; and, it is my day to celebrate each small victory of yesterday.”Byron Pulsifer
The second day of the week usually fills us with lots of energy.
So use it today to show you’re worth it.
26. “Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.”Byron Pulsifer
And you must achieve those goals.
27. “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?”Byron Pulsifer
A little love to a brother, a little consideration on a sister.
Try it and see how different it will make you feel.
Get spiritual motivation from our religious blog HERE.