On this post you are going to read the 25 top Friday motivational and inspirational quotes.
Friday is usually a warm up to the weekends, and one way to easily make the best out of it is to put your best foot forward the very minute you get out of bed.
Often times you may find it hard to catch some motivation or inspiration, but with the help of a good quote you will be inspired to kick kick butt at your work place and reap the benefits of spending the weekend the best way you like.
These 25 top good morning quotes will provide the motivation and inspiration that will help you to prepare well for the weekend.
Whatever plans you are having for the weekend will be easily achieved when you are able to absorb this motivational quotes.
1. “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.”Robert M. Gates.
As a means of relieving stress.
2. “The weekends are too short for sleep!”Bryant A. Loney.
You need to use it and plan for the new week ahead of you.
3. “Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football.”S.A. Sachs
You can throw in a little bet on soccer and if you win make some more money by the weekend.
4. “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.”Bo Bennett
Make sure you have more time for your family by the weekends.
I guess that’s why God even created it.
5. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?”Marilyn vos Savant.
Even though it’s weekend, you don’t need to stay in bed that long, there is still much to be done to keep the life going.
6. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.”John Shirley.
At times the weekends seems to be filled with so much work than the weekdays.
But it’s okay, life is all about the hustle and stress.
7. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.”D.S. Mixel.
Friday is long because the weekend is near, while Sunday is short because the week days is near.
And you know what that means.
8. “Pretend like it’s the weekend … We could pretend it all the time.”Jack Johnson.
But let that not take your mind off hustling.
Read also: 10 Ways To Change The World In A Big Way.
9. “I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years.”Vanilla Ice
10. “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.”Jimmy Bennett
11. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”Robin Williams
12. “Music always sounds better on Friday.”Lou Brutus
13. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.”Robert Frost
14. “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.”Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Read also: How To Finish Your Goals.
15. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”Soren Kierkegaard
16. “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.”Lou Holtz
17. “It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.”George Jones
18. “I’ll just stay home and eat a lot of gelato and write about how true love is nothing but a myth.”Blake Lively
19. “Let’s sit on a rooftop at 2am and talk about life.”Anonymous
20. “These are the things to live for.”Anonymous
21. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.”Derek Jeter
22. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.”Lauren Oliver
23. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.”S. O’Sade
24. “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.”Nanea Hoffman
25. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.”Byron Pulsifer.