This 23 Tuesday motivational quotes for work with explanations is written to help ease you off at work today.
1. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.”Bill Bradley
Ambition is your strong desire to do or achieve something, and persistence is your ability to still push up through difficulties.
2. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.”Dale Carnegie
The hard jobs usually takes more time, and doing them first eases the mind.
3. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”Confucius
Carrying the stones will make the mountain lighter to be moved.
4. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”Jimmy Johnson
And if you take that extra mile, you become the greatest.
5. “If you don’t burn out at the end of each day, you’re a bum.”George Lois
Achieving your goals and on time will give you no room to burn out.
6. “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.”Rocky Balboa
And he failed so many times before he became the champion.
7. “The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.”Vince Lombardi
Some have a lot but cannot do anything with it.
So ensure you use what you have to make the best for yourself.
8. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?”Ayn Rand
And who dares!
9. “Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work.”Joseph Barbara
If you work hard you will succeed in the end and become happy.
10. “Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you.”Madeline Bridges
Because what goes around will always come back around.
11. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”Thomas Edison
That is why you should always cease every opportunity.
12. “Learn from experience. Turn information into knowledge by applying it and working with it.”Don Meyer
Experience is the best teacher, and information is gotten through experience.
13. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.”Louis Pasteur
Tenacity helps you hold firmly to your goals, and never give up on it till you become successful.
14. “Taking positive action is the secret sauce to unlocking your true potential and getting unstuck.”Jordan Ring
Positive action will help you stay on track and run the race to finish.
15. “Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.”Zion Lee
After the rain always comes shine, and I guess after the pains always comes happinesss.
So whenever the pains is there, endure with it awhile until happiness arrives.
16. “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”Saint Francis
Then jump over goals because you think it unnecessary, the stone the builders rejected may become the cornerstone.
17. “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.”Roy T. Bennett
When you work hard on improving yourself, you will use others mistake as an example or experiment for experience, and in so doing will be too busy to criticize them.
18. “Is it the dreams that inspire us to new places or do we limit the scope of our work to what we believe we can achieve?”Marsha Woodard
19. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”Thomas A. Edison
And keep that attitude until you suceed.
20. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
Nobody ever receives a price he or she has not won.
21. “Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount!”Eric Thomas
Success and greatness are taken in full measures. Their prices are always fixed, so don’t ask for a discount, pay the price and take it all away.
22. “It takes courage to be your whole self so you can do your best work so you can be the change you want to see so you can do what your worthy cause most needs you to do.”Shelly France
Courage will help you to overcome the hardest
23. “My feelings of accomplishment leftover from the day before allow my Tuesdays as a testament to my children that each day brings its own rewards for a job well done.”Byron Pulsifer
Today is the day for continuing and probablt accomplishing Monday’s task.
Need spiritual motivation? Click Here