This twenty Tuesday morning motivational quotes with explanations is written to make you start your Tuesday morning in a very spectacular way.
1. “Instead of traveling on a weekend, begin your trip on a Tuesday or Wednesday, which are often the cheapest days to fly. Being flexible with timing can help with savings.”Gillian Tans
But it depends on your purpose of travelling!
2. “With greater confidence in yourself and your abilities, you will set bigger goals, make bigger plans and commit yourself to achieve objectives that today you only dream about.”Brian Tracy
Confidence and abilities are those keyword to achieve greater goals in life.
Make use of them and you will soon have a lot to testify.
3. “Don’t get carried away with the stuff happening in your life or believe in instant gratification and sell yourself short, look for suitable ways to engage with what happens in your life.”Scott Hinsborough
This entails looking out for every possible opportunity life presents itself for you to become successful.
4. “Choose to tell your own story. The only way you will tell a better story about your life, is choosing to live your own life to the fullest without being apologetic about it or copying others.”De philosopher DJ Kyos
You can only and always learn to be yourself, copying others will make you fail because humans are gifted differently.
5. “Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon the words you use; are they positive filled words or complaining words; are the words that inspire others and are a positive influence; you choose your words, make them count.”Byron Pulsifer
It is just the second day of the work, and never too late to check those words you are using on people.
If they are not motiveting enough, please never use them.
6. “Happy Tuesday: a day to choose to bless everyone you meet; a day to choose to be kind, considerate and compassionate; a day to be humble by showing how much you put others before your own self; and, a day to celebrate love with your family and friends.”Byron Pulsifer
There is greater joy when you learn to make others around you happy because it will reurn so much joy and happiness to you.
7. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”Marcus Aurelius
Life is a privilege because you did not wake up by yourself today; there is someone mightier and greater who does all the waking.
8. “You can’t change what happened then. But you can change what is going to happen in the next minute, hour, day.”Lynn R. Davi
Then is the past and you can’t get in touch with it anymore.
But the next minute, hour or day is at your reach, and you can use the experience of the past to change what you want to bring to reality.
9. “Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life.”Meir Liraz
It is that opportunity you need to achieve all you life’s goals.
Please look for it.
10. “Every single time that something goes well for you, even the tiniest little achievement, be pleased with yourself.”Rebecca Turner
Being pleased with yourself, even with little achievements will give you the zeal to still push on and achieve some more.
11. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.”Larry King
When you listen you are able to learn, but when you talk too much then you are teaching.
And it’s very hard to teach and learn at the same time.
12. “Motivation is a vital part of life. Without motivation, you may never take the time to get up and do something with your life.”Brian Cagneey
Motivation is like a whirlwind that blows you to achieve your goals and dreams.
13. “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.”Roy T. Bennett
Instead of criticizing people, why not look through them to spot the mistakes in your life and improve to become someone better.
14. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.”George Lorimer
It is this determination that will give you the zeal to work hard through the day, and in the end achieve your goals and be satisfied.
15. “Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.”Les Brown
When you smile so often, people will feel very safe around you.
16. “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?”Byron Pulsifer
Because people will reciprocate the love and consideration.
17. “Keep grinding! Stay persistent! One day you gonna wake up and be exactly where you dreamed you would be.”Eric Thomas
Grinding and persistency will never allow you to give up on your dreams.
And one day you will just wake up into it.
18. “Not having goals is like having no idea where you want to go when you step up to an airline counter to buy a ticket.” –Les Brown
Before you buy a ticket in the airline counter you already know your destination, or where you are headed.
Your goals therefore will clearly define your destination in life.
19. “One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”Dalai Lama
It will give you the energy to work hard to achieve your goals through the day.
20. “If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday!”Catherine Pulsifer
Monday is sually hectic and by Tuesday we have gone a bit far into achieving our goals for the week.