This 20 Thursday motivational quotes with explanations is written to help you get through the day.
1. “Thursday is end day in weekend. Today you are so tired, will think about how your week was, and how will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself, or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything.”Wayne Dyer
Thursday is a day to review how far you’ve gone in accomplishing your goals for the week.
It is today that you will be able to understand whether the week will be successful or not.
2. “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.”Demetri Martin
3. “On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we use the wave theory; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles.”William Henry Bragg
You get flying energy on Thursday when you’ve been able to achieve at least 80% of your goals for the week.
4. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
So much time has been given to us to live, even though life is short.
Therefore, you must use your every single time on earth the best way that you can.
5. “Create a life that feels good on the inside. Not one that just looks good on the outside.”Maison Blanc
If you are contented with yourself, it won’t really matter what others see and feel.
But if you are living a fake life, people will soon find out and desert you completely.
6. “This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.”Douglas Adams
Thursday is the best day to discover how far you’ve been able to achieve your weekly goals.
7. “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.”Thomas Jefferson
Your style must correspond to what’s trending at the moment so you could really fit in.
But never let your principles be influenced by that of others, else someone else will beat you at his game because he discovered your weaknesses.
8. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”Confucius
Slow and steady usually wins the race.
Because you will have enough time to learn and understand whatever you are aiming at.
Read also: Motivation: Ways to Stay Motivated.
9. “…By the time Thursday rolls around, you stay in, and you work, and you don’t go out because it’s horrible.”El-P
Thursday is horrible if you did not achieve much on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Because you have barely 24 hours to wrap up for the week.
10. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”S. Lewis
When you go through hardship, you will struggle hard to migrate to that good and better days.
11. “The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”Nelson Mandela
To conquer your fear is the most important,and it is also important to feel afraid because it will prepare you for the battle.
12. Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.”Chantal Sutherland
Don’t rest your hope on humans but let all your believe and energy stay and resolve within.
And only you can conquer your fears and ride headlong into your destiny.
13. “Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.”Thomas Carlyle
The strong soul is the one who withstands all negativities and wins in the end.
The weak soul will soon give up and conclude that life is unfair.
14. “Make your snacks on Sunday, and you will be good to go until Thursday or so.”Summer Sanders
If you prepare well for the week on Sunday, then Thursday will find you a happy soul because you will have accomplished a lot.
15. “The average person confuses success with luck. But luck has nothing to do with it.”Dean Graziosi
Success and luck are two worlds apart.
The former is gotten through so much hardwork, persistency and time.
But the latter just happens.
But the difference between the two is that the former leaves the victim wiser, while the latter will soon become unlucky again.
16. “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done”Byron Pulsifer
By Thursdays you must be close to accomplishing all your goals for the week.
17. “By taking the time to actually look at why you failed, you can find it much easier to find solutions. Many of us know that we failed – but why?”Michael Chapman
Why we fail is the key to becoming successful.
If you can discover the mistakes that made you feel, then you can implement the corrections and head straight to achieve it easily.
18. “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!”Kate Summers
You need to be optimistic every other day, and Thursday is no exception.
19. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”Willie Nelson
Negative thoughts produces negative results, whilepositive thought s produces positive results.
You can now make a choice.
20. “Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes you hit the lows and sometimes you hit the highs.”Calvin K. Lee
Life is about ups and downs, and you’ve got to experience them all.
Need spiritual motivation? Click Here.