No less than 2 people have been killed following a resurgence of cult conflicts in Etim Ekpo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.
The emergency has constrained occupants of Udianga Enem people and its town head Mendie Josiah Udoekoriko to escape his palace.
The most recent episode is said to have occurred on Monday night, when an opponent cult group known as Iceland, led by one Oto, from Obon Ebot, raged the Udianga Enem people group to recover stolen things, supposedly seized by the contradicting posse in the close by local area of Obong Ntak.
The intruders drove by the Iceland chief, had gone for dealings with the other cult group, Debam, drove by one Samuel Jessy Okonko, prominently called ‘Angel Boy’ with the end goal of recuperating those properties.
The said dealings brought about a fight between the two gatherings prompting the demise of one individual. Someone else had before been accounted for killed at Obong Ntak people group after the plundering.
Affirming the occurrence, Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), S.P Odiko Macdon guaranteed that an examination will start when the Etim Ekpo Area Command gives subtleties on the episode.
- Rudeboy Finally Drops His ‘Rudykillus’ Album.
- Falz Drop Lyrics Video For His Song Mercy.
- Dead Bodies Of NYSC Members Who Died In Road Accident Arrives Akwa Ibom.
- Cross Dressers Battle: Jay Boogie & Dee Vah Calls Out Bobrisky.
- How Pastor Bolanle Ibrahim Of Redeemed Church was assassinated on pulpit.
Order cheap website at Webflex NG