Two brothers suffered severe burns and have been admitted to the hospital for nearly two weeks now after there was a fire outbreak at their family home.
Their sister took to Twitter to thank God for saving her family. She also shared photos of her brothers on their hospital beds, receiving treatment for burns.
One of the brothers suffered severe burns from his head to his toe and was bandaged all over. Video she shared online shows him in immense pain.
The other brother suffered burns on his legs and an arm.
Photos of her brothers touched Twitter users and good Samaritans are retweeting to solicit help for the family.
See graphic photos below.
Our recent post: Teenager Arrested For Raping 11 Year-Old Girl In Katsina.
Visit webflex.com.ng to order your website for as low as 5,000.