Thursday is next to the last day of the week which means we have already spent more than half part of the week, and i bring you this motivational quotes for thursdays with explanations to help you end your week in a good shape.
1. “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.”Byron Pulsifer
You’ve already made it past three days of the week, and it’s time to look back on the week and sort out the mistakes you’ve made so far.
Apply the necessary corrections and you will end the week in a good shape.
2. “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.”John Farley
Thursday can only be sunny if you’ve accomplished a lot for the week already.
But if not, am afraid you need to put in more effort or the week is not going to end well.
3. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.”Albert Einstein
And once you are able to preview what is coming in the future, you will produce the energy that will help you accomplish whatever it is.
4. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.”J R Tolkien
It is a fact that so many have misused their own time.
And so many still have not used it wisely enough.
But look beyond this duo and aim to be among those who have decided and used the time that has been given to them to the bests ever.
5. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”C.S. Lewis
Yes! because the hardship was agreat motivation for them to work harder and take the steps that catapulted them to success.
Read also: Motivation: Ways to Stay Motivated.
6. “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.”Joyce Meyer
Fear is needed to build courage because when you have feared enough, you will make up your mind to face the fear and either it kills you or you kill it.
And that’s when you finally gain courage.
7. “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.”Kate Summers
You should already come far from working hard on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
And now that it’s Thursday, you have to check the effort that you need to end the week triumphant.
8. “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”Conrad Hilton
Mistakes are the lessons that help successful people become successful.
While unsuccessful people see mistake as failure and give up completely.
Which side are you on?
9. “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done”Byron Pulsifer
Thursday is that day of the week when you should review your accomplishments so far for the week.
And in so doing fill up the space that you need to accomplish it all.
10. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”Lyndon B. Johnson
And you can only win if you spot the mistakes of yesterday and use to win tomorrow.
But never forget that some succeed yesterday and relax today and tomorrow they become a failure.
When you succeed, try to succeed again and again.
Read also: The 7 Important Types Of Motivation.
11. “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!”Kate Summers
Being optimistic will make you work towards making the day the best there can ever be.
Even if you’ve not make any progress for the week yet, today and tomorrow is still there to help you make it.
12. “The average person confuses success with luck. But luck has nothing to do with it.”Dean Graziosi
Luck can never be success because it just occurs.
Whereas, success occurs after a long hard strategy, effort, mistakes, corrections and what have you.
Never say you were lucky if you succeed from working hard.
Example of luck is winning a jackpot and example of success is graduating with a second class upper after 4 years of study in the varsity.
13. “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.”Byron Pulsifer
This is because the week is soon coming to an end.
And sometimes you might not seem to achieve most of your goals tey on Thursdays.
AThat’s when you need to exhibit more positivity.
14. “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.”APJ Abdul Kalam
Dreams will always leave you sleepless because you need to think and execute to achieve it.
And whoever is thinking and acting can never fall asleep.
But the other dream, especially if it’s a beautiful one will make you sleep like a log.
Read also: The 4 Types Of Motivation In Life.
15. “People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. It’s as simple as that.”Carl Nightingale
I don’t think it’s possible for one to succeed without a goal.
Because it is the goal that will help you keep focus on your road to success.
16. “Sometimes things will be easy & sometimes life will test you. It’s NEVER going to be “good” all the time. Learn to love it.”Brenden Dilley
Ups and downs are the two certainties of life.
And as human you must learn how to accept them both when they come.
17. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”John Maxwell
We migh possess the same ability, but our desires will always vary.
And that’s what will determine if we win or lose.
18. “By taking the time to actually look at why you failed, you can find it much easier to find solutions. Many of us know that we failed – but why?”Michael Chapman
Those who recognize failure as a lesson will always find in it the secret to succeed.
But the hardest part of it is recognizing the very reason why we failed.
If you can do that, then sucess will be yours to stay.
Do you need more motivation from Gods word? Visit our religious blog HERE.