This 18 motivational quotes for monday with explanation is written to help you begin your day in the best of spirits.
1. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”George Eliot
Age is no limit to achieving goals.
The older you get should be the best time to succeed because you’ve gathered more experience than when you were much younger.
2. “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.”
Doubt will cloud your imaginations and worst of all keep you from even making a move or taking a step.
3. “There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out.”Joel Osteen
That time is now and today, stop procrastinating and get out there to show the world that stuff you are made of.
4. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”Lao Tzu
You need to start anywhere, with any little thing available.
5. “Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.”Hal Borland
Trees takes much longer to grow, while the grass keeps growing when they cut them out.
If you have this attitude, you are going to be successful.
6. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.”Mother Teresa
You need to delegate task to others while you silently push through from behind.
7. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”Helen Keller
Simply because your happiness turned into sorrow does not mean there wont be no more happiness.
At times we get carried away by our successes that we fail to try again, and that’s what kills our happiness.
But if you can try it again, then you will definitely catch up with happiness again.
8. “It’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.”Brian White
The days might be there and empty, but if you put in life to the days, you will make a greater impact.
9. “Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.”Abraham Lincoln
When you put away every discouragement, then you will be able to pursue your goals and in the end succeed indeed.
10. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”Henry Ford
Until you do it.
11. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.”Oscar Wilde
The trials is a teacher that prepares us for the blessings, and if we submit and study we will make it in the end.
12. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”Steve Jobs
Innovation means coming up with something really new: a big idea.
It often begins with something that annoys you personally but is very relevant for you. It is that something you personally really want to change, because you need to.
13. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”Thomas Jefferson
It’s the hard work that attracts the most luck.
14. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. ”Les Brown
Fear is an obstruction to dreams, because it will prevent you from pursuing it.
15. “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.”Martha Stewart
Sleeping too much will make you lazy and poor.
Need spiritual motivation? The read our daily devotional here.
16. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.”Roger Staubach
Extra mile means you’ve completed the journey, but then realized the destination is not up to your expectations, and you need to make certain adjustments or amendments.
The good news is that, there will be no more stress at this point because you are almost there.
17. “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.”Napoleon Hill
Friends, family and neighbours will only discourage you when it seems things are not working out.
Push them aside and you will succeed indeed.
18. “A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.”Bruce Lee
But when you aim well you reach it
- Pounds To Naira Official/Black Market Exchange Rate Today, Friday 28 January 2022.
- Dollar to Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today Friday, 28 January 2022.
- Dollar To Naira Official Exchange Rate For Friday, 28 January 2022.
- Top Quotes Of The Day About Life: Friday 28 January, 2022.
- Top Success Quotes To Kickstart Your Friday, January 28, 2022.