Wednesday is always the middle of the week and so I bring you this 28 motivational quotes for wednesday with explanations to keep you going through the week.
1. Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all. Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all.English Proverb
Wednesday should be your best of day because by now you’ve at least make few accomplishments for the week.
The hard work of Monday and finishing up on Tuesday should make the burden of Wednesday a little bit lighter.
2. Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.George Allen, Sr.
Staying positive while you get up early to work hard is the only key that will help you have the best of days.
3. It’s Wednesday! I’m breathing. I’m healthy. I’m truly blessed. I’m grateful for this day.Unknown
You’ve got to feel grateful because you’ve successfully scaled through two days of the week already.
And you did it in health of mind, body and soul.
4. Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.Tena Desae
Positivity will always keep you happy. While you are working hard, you don’t have to give up hope.
When people criticize you make a lesson out of it.
But be wary of negative people because they are out to bring you down.
Read more: The 7 Important Types Of Motivation.
5. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.Pele
Whoever is willing to work hard and persevere when it seems hard will be successful.
But while you are doing so you have to learn, study, sacrifice and love what you are doing or learning to do.
6. Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest.Leo Babauta
There are lots of things we want to achieve ot of life, but the time frame presented to us is often limited.
But beyond every perspective or sphere we must always learn to embrace simplicity.
Wednesday is going to be fruitful for us if we are able to identify the things that’s most important to us and eliminate those ones that are unnecessary.
7. When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.Dane Cook
We might sometimes feel embarassed to admit that our wildest stories happened on a Wednesday.
And worst still that we were working so hard on a regular while oters were payong attention to their duties and jobs.
Wednesday might seem boring because the energy we put on Monday and Tuesday made us a bit successfl.
So why not have a little fun today.
Have you forgotten so soon it’s midweek!
Read more: The 4 Types Of Motivation In Life.
8. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.Princess Diana
If we can show a little act of kindness to make someone’s day happy, it might come back to us and leave us more happier.
When others around us are having bad times, we might get infected with their negative energy and end up having a bad day too.
But making others happy will take the anger that would have caused them to be unkind to us away.
9. To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.Dwayne Johnson
We still have two more days before the weekend arrives, and Wednesday stands in the middle at all times.
Thus we really need to put more effort into whatever we are doing today while Friday seems so far away and Thursday stands as an obstacle that might seem hard for us to overcome.
10. If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.George Carlin
No matter how hard we try, we will never be able to move Wednesday closer to the weekend.
The only way out is to consider Wednesday a holiday and go have a little enjoyment.
Maybe this might help you regain some lost energy and increase your productivity.
Read more: Motivation: Ways to Stay Motivated.
11. The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.Elbert Hubbard
If your tomorrow starts today then you will get it half done.
And for that reason, after accomplishing today’s task earlier, why not start tomorrow’s own so that before it arrives the work would seem a bit more easy.
12. Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.Alexander Graham Bell
Because if you loose your concentration, destraction might set in and you end up never accomplishing your goal.
13. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.Mark Twain
When a vehicle starts it moves ahead, and the same is applicable to humankind.
If you get stuck in one place, there is no way you will ever be able to go ahead.
14. When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.John Wyndham
Your day can only sound like Sunday if you’re not working.
Because Sunday is a day of rest and enjoyment.
So you must never try to blend this two days: work on Wednesday and when Sunday comes you can relax.
15. On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true That who is what and what is who.Winnie the Pooh
Read our daily motivational quotes
Wednesday is the middle of the week and if you want to enjoy it you need to put in more effort to accomplish your work on Monday and Tuesday.
Take a break on Wednesday, and work more harder on Thursday and Friday.
16. Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!Lee Fox Williams
If you don’t put more effort to accomplish your tasks Monday and Tuesday, then Wednesday is going to be hectic like Monday else you won’t achieve anything through out the week.
17. I’ve heard of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I’ve never heard of Someday.Reverend Ike
So it’s wednesday and you’re still postponing what you are planning to do.
How long will you continue to procrastinate?