I write this 16 motivational quotes for Sunday with explanations to help you catch the motivation that will help you achieve your heart desires this Sunday.
1. It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.Robert H. Goddard
But the dream can only be a reality if you work towards and achieve it.
What’s the point of conceiving a dream yesterday, and today you do nothing about it.
I assure you there will be no reality for tomorrow.
So if you have a dream you conceived yesterday, make sure you endeavour to achieve it today, and it will definitely become a reality tomorrow.
2. The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.Barbara Kingsolver
To figure out what you hope for is to come out with a plan about your life and future.
And once the plan is on board, strategize on ways you will follow to achieve them.
And also make sure you try to spot out possible obstacles and eliminate them.
Making mistakes and failing is also certain, buy what counts is overcoming them to come out on top.
That’s how you live inside your hope.
3. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. –Christopher Reeve
Because you will go out to achieve it.
Hope can only be hope if it becomes a reality.
Though you’ve never seen it but you expect it.
Noe that’s hope.
4. The first step is you have to say that you can.Will Smith
When you say that you can, you’ve already acquired the energy to do it.
Now all that’s left is to succeed in it.
5. You and your purpose in life are the same thing. Your purpose is to be you.George Alexiou
Whatever you become in life is going to be you.
Because your name must come before and after it.
6. Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.Albert Schweitzer
Sunday is a day we are mostly reminded of our maker.
Because due to so much hard work through the week and enjoyment of Saturday, we always seem to shut God out of our minds.
But when we go to church on Sunday, the praises, worships, sermons and prayers keep us in remembrance of that great Man Who made us.
7. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.Orison Swett Marden
The mistakes and wins of yesterday are the lessons you must gather today, and utilize them.
For mistakes, correct yourself; and for wins, try it again.
And that’s how the hope of tomorrow is certain.
8. When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.Joel Osteen
You can never be a blessing if you don’t bless others.
God said to Abraham: “I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you”.
So if you want to be blessed, make sure you bless others.
The more people you bless the more blessings you get in return.
You never know how many Abraham’s we have in this generation.
9. The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.Chuck Palahniuk
My weekend is superb.
Now tell me about yours!
10. Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith.Kareena Kapoor Khan
Two sides to life; but we must live for the moment.
In all things give thanks to God.
11. What does Sunday, the day of the Lord, mean for us? It is a day for rest and for family, but first of all a day for Him.Pope Benedict XVI
Always begin your Sunday by going to church.
And when you return rest and focus on family.
12. Now, every day when I wake up I am grateful. I have to be. And I have to count the things that are abundant in my life. Literally count them.James Altucher
The only abundance in life I know is life itself.
So many are dead and gone, therefore being alive is an abundance indeed.
All you are aspiring for and to gain is vain if you are not alive to enjoy them.
13. This is Sunday, and the question arises, what’ll I start tomorrow?Kurt Vonnegut
You must figure out your goals for tomorrow today and now.
14. There are many persons who look on Sunday as a sponge to wipe out the sins of the week.Henry Ward Beecher
When you appear before God today, confess all you did wrong for the week and He will forgive.
15. Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.Pope Francis
Even if you cannot go to church, at least find time for God in your privacy.
The bible is a great means of communicating with Him.
So make use of it.
16. You know what Sunday is, it’s a day with a lot of potential for naps.Polly Horvath
Sunday is a holy day.