This is the 10 most famous saturday quotes with explanations that will give you a lot of motivation to have a wonderful weekend.
. 1. “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation.”Nora Roberts.
Saturday is for vacation, so why not take one and ease off a bit because soon Monday will come calling and the work begins again.
2. “I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment with a book. That’s how I refuel.”Audrey Hepburn.
Books are for acquiring knowledge, and weekends like this are best for that.
From Monday morning you will be working till Friday after work when the holiday begins.
So you must make out time to read and acquire some knowledge.
3. “It’s a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.”Jimmy Buffett.
The thoughts of knowing that Sunday is a free day make Saturday beautiful because you will go out having lots of fun and probably come home a little drunk.
But don’t worry because the holiday at continues on Sunday.
4. “Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.”Charmaine J. Forde.
It usually takes six days for Saturday’s to come around.
That’s a very long time though.
So now that Saturday is finally here, go ahead and enjoy yourself. Have so much fun.
5. “Saturday night is when you want to do what you want to do and not what you have to do.”Susan Orleans.
You will likely always have choices on Saturday.
Which means, you might choose to relax or hang out and have so much fun.
Whatever you choose to do is up to you.
Unlike those week days when you will have to work so hard trying to achieve your goals.
6. “Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath.”Lyndon B. Johnson.
You can go ahead and have yours because it’s your right.
7. “Love me like Saturday night… like the room is spinning…”C J. Carlyon.
After so much partying and wilding out, we usually come home a little drunk on Saturday night.
And that’s what keeps the room spinning until sleep takes over.
8. “When I was a kid, they were a really important thing to me. I couldn’t wait for Saturday night.”Emil Ferris.
What’s so important about this Saturday night but the fact that it was all relaxation and fun all day.
And at night the fun continues.
9. “Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail.”Christina Baldwin.
Lying down and listening to the rain beats on the roof give us those peaceful feelings.
And should you fall asleep in the middle of it all, then sweet dreams is what awaits you.
10. “Saturday is the thing that gives us a weekend of enjoyment.”Anthony T. Hinks.
All work and no play makes jack a full boy.
You have worked hard through the week, so why not use Saturday to catch that enjoyment you need so much.
- Quotes Of The Day: October 8, 2022
- Motivational Quote: Your Attitude, More Than Anything, Will Influence Your Effectiveness – Pat Gelsinger.
- Good Morning Quote: Today I Choose Life – Kevyn Aucoin.
- Good Morning Quote: Be The Person That When Your Feet Touch The Floor In The Morning – Dwayne Johnson.
- Quotes Of The Day: October 7, 2022